Avg. of 9 Recommendations

I came in from this cold snowy night into the warm embrace of Malika Fantasy. She is even more beautiful then her pictures. She is truly a incredibly nice lady, soft and sensual, and smart as can be.

I saw a link to her website one day and checked it out. Reading her site and seeing her pictures I knew she was someone I wanted to meet and to spend some time with. I am sure glad I followed through.

As always I shall leave the private details private. Suffice to say yes I highly recommend her and my only regret was not spending more time. And I had made one request that she dress casual and she did. She looked just perfect and I appreciate it that she went out of her way to make our time special for me.

I recently had the pleasure of being with Malika. The experience was everything I could hope for and more. I actually am shy and had so advised her. 90 seconds after I arrived she had me completely at ease. She was delightful, attentive, funny, and extremely skilled in the arts. The fianl portion was unique, exactly what I wanted (not what you might think). There is so much more to this woman that I want to explore that I must arrange another rendezvous! An absolutely beautiful charmer.

Posted via Mobile Device

Almost five years to the day after I wrote about my first visit with Malika, I'm here to post another recommendation for her. My first recommendation still stands, word for word, except that I got over being shy. She is still delightful, attentive, funny, and extremely skilled in the arts and I still must arrange another rendezvous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After seeing Malika as a member of Lyla for many years and reading her reco and never being able to meet was a tough thing to do. When she moved to Toronto about 5 years ago for education I thought that's it, I will never see her around here again. Malika did come to Ottawa on a few occasion but my schedule never allowed us to meet, I even try to connect with her while on a trip to TO last September but our plan fell apart again.

We got to see each other for the first time last weekend in Ottawa and she was just as happy to meet me as I was to finally meet her. She has the GND look and was so easy to talk to, it was like we have been friends for a long time.

If you have interest in a real French girl who can communicate in English she is a girl to see and having her swear in french while we were intimate was just awesome. At one point I thought she forgot my name because she kept saying "Oh Seigneur"(translation Oh! my Lord) and I had to tell her "Malika my name is Notch". lol

Malika get a top Notch seal of approval.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.