Rachel 19 from EC?

Dreamer, this little philly caught this cowboy's eye last week and i've been try'n harder than a bull trying squeeze into a girddle to meet with her. I too like you have thang for the cute young spinners. Others say they are not worth it but I love a nice firm young body. Anyhoo she doesn't answer her phone,ever, I've tried different times of day and left messages when possible, the rest of the time the phone appears to be off. I've left her e-mails as well and nothing, nada, no reply, no response.

This here cowboy is tryn' to retire or at least semi retire but not until I put a notch in my belt from riding this pretty pony!

Guest abulreesh

Well I tried before you guys to get her on the phone lol, and one she doesn't answer either her phone or her email, two when i called i got maria's answering machine. So not sure but i don't think that she's even available, there is a small part about her in maria's thread.

thanks guys I did not even call her yet. You two have saved me a lot of time .... let me know if things change.

I gave her a call today, she picked up, and said to go to a location downtown and phone. However, when i showed up there, and phone, she didn't pick up - and I phoned alot.

Oh well.

OMG - I met up with her. She's got the best set of ass I've ever ..... Well shaped and firm. When she bends over (doggie) all you want to do is greek - its so pink. AAA body.

You'll love this one Dreamer8. I believe her when she says she's 19. If she said she's younger, I would believe her as well. Its all pink baby.

I read that review too, it's a damn shame cuz that little philly don't ride cowgirl and cowgirl is a must if a gal's gonna ride with this cowboy! Too bad her pics are smokin'. The younger ones don't tend to be service oriented, they are very selfish, very few of them have the business sense to keep buckaroos like this cowboy comin' back. Shame that she also chooses to work when working conditions aren't the greatest thanks to the original poster for toftt. We should all buy him a beer!

Both your comments are true. Service - there wasn't any. The bed is horrible - there was another girl in the living room watching tv and eating.

Guess I didn't care at that time. Ride? I never asked, cause she doesn't seem to do anything else. I just wanted a piece of her. A little conceit? Yep.

Hence I only comment about physical attributes :D

Guest abulreesh

Well i guess we'll have to wait a few more years before we go for a trial maybe by then she'll get more into the service part lol. Just outta curiosity did she even let you do anything at all?

Well i guess we'll have to wait a few more years before we go for a trial maybe by then she'll get more into the service part lol. Just outta curiosity did she even let you do anything at all?

Anything - I had to tell her a few times I want doggie, or I was lazy doggie.... She'll do it... however if she could, she just wants to lay there, and let you do all the work. You have to almost argue with her to get her to do things.

Still, has a great body, and nice ass. Can't get over how well formed they are. Excellent genetics, except for the teeth. She needs to see a dentist to get them straighten out, and she'll be hot commodity. I can't get over how pink her kitties, and other components are. I had never been interested in greek, however, the way her's puckerred up so pinkly and from the size of it, I'm thinking of going all the way to Athens.

If we can get Paige or Lilli Love to train this girl - it would make Ottawa the place to be.

Did it turn me off that the bed had caved in? Absolutely.

Did it turn me off that her room mate wasn't hot? No.

Did it turn me off that she was so unspirited and indifferent? Of course.

That's why I asked her to turn around. There was no further need to look at her.

Heck, I didn't even have shots in goal but I thought it was the alcohol from the Canada Day night before. I only paid for 30min ($125) to try out the philly. I bet Lily or Paige would have gotten me off even if I was completely drunk.

Does service count for anything? It counts for 95% of the experience.

BUT GIRLS GOT BODY!