Question for the ladies about DATY

I simply love providing a lady dinner at the Y. But how do you girls feel about sitting on a the guys face, not 69, while he provides you with such a pleasure. Its very erotic for me. Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 5

What can I say other than yum:) This is an activity that I love and will happily engage in with the right man;)Nothing I'd rather do, other than pleasure the man, than ride a mans face into ecstasy:)

• Like 3

I love it too. I do love 69, as something about the angle and having a cock in my mouth at the same time is fantastic. However riding his face is great too. I just prefer it as a 69 to solo face sitting. Love giving the gent a face wash!

• Like 1

Mmmm I love the sounds of that....

Nothing better than sitting on a Fine Gentlemens face and letting him please me over and over again

I also love 69, it turns me on more when Im pleasuring my man as he is pleasuring me

• Like 9

I have no issue being blunt here, nothing like a lady face fucking you while she hanging on the headboard and simply grinding her beautiful pussy and her love juices all over your face. So YES I love it and love pleasuring a lady doing so. After she shudders and squeezes your head so tight, you can't hear fuck all from your ears except you can hear the inside of body sounds of moaning you know you will eventually come up for air.

• Like 5

I LUV a Lady sitting on my FACE while I explore her inner sanctuary, listening to the moans and groans. While her juice's are all over my face. I am able to kiss and lick her inner and outer lips. Then flick her clit with the tip of my tongue. All while her hips a moving back and forth.. YES!!

I have to say a 69 is a great way to spend some down time. I have to say a 68 is also a nice way to please a Lady. YES she will owe you one guys and believe me you will receive it.

Then there's the 68 and 69 in a 3 some totally awesome. If you never tried it don't knock it till you try it..

Did I really say all this ?? Yes, and Did I do any of this ?? YES

• Like 1

I might be the odd one out in saying this but to be entirely honest, I don't find it very comfortable. =/

I really like the 69 position, because I'm on all fours and/or laying down. I can disperse my weight in a way that's more comfortable for me, but I really need to be able to grind, sit, and writhe to get off... so sitting on someone's face is kind of difficult. Also, there isn't always a headboard to hang onto and hanging onto someone's head can also be uncomfortable (for my shoulders because they're all hunkered down -- I have a long torso you see).

Sorry to be very logistical about it, but when it comes to really really getting off, and cumming so hard I laugh with joy...well... I much prefer to be on my back ;)

• Like 5

hmmm, sounds familar ;-P

Additional Comments:

I simply love providing a lady dinner at the Y. But how do you girls feel about sitting on a the guys face, not 69, while he provides you with such a pleasure. Its very erotic for me. Thanks in advance. :)

When the conditions are right, and I'm all worked up to it, I absolutely get off on sitting on a horny man's face....69s are awesome too' wouldn't want to do without em', but there's something about making a man take all that I have....making him pay special attention to the task at hand, that I just love!! ;-P

Additional Comments:

I might be the odd one out in saying this but to be entirely honest, I don't find it very comfortable. =/

I really like the 69 position, because I'm on all fours and/or laying down. I can disperse my weight in a way that's more comfortable for me, but I really need to be able to grind, sit, and writhe to get off... so sitting on someone's face is kind of difficult. Also, there isn't always a headboard to hang onto and hanging onto someone's head can also be uncomfortable (for my shoulders because they're all hunkered down -- I have a long torso you see).

Sorry to be very logistical about it, but when it comes to really really getting off, and cumming so hard I laugh with joy...well... I much prefer to be on my back ;)

:-)

• Like 2

I'm with Nathalie on this, so you aren't alone lady!

Sure, I'd be willing to sit on someone's face, but I personally prefer man on top for 69, or sideways. It is a comfort thing, and I know for a fact some men can relate to that as I've met a few who can't cum unless they are standing, or vice versa, can't cum unless they AREN'T standing etc. Basically, what I am saying is, ya I will do it, just don't expect me to cum that way.

It isn't something done for an entire hour, ;) it is a position and easily reversed into a 69ner, just have to use your big head, :) and USE a variety positions while giving oral pleasure to a lady. Communication is key while giving each other pleasure.

• Like 3

I have to agree with Pistol Pete.

I think the longest time I performed this function is 30 / 40 mins.. :icon_lol:

This position can be used quickly and easily for many positions :icon_lol: .

The face sitting position can be as follows:

Facing North and quickly turned into facing South the Southern exposer :icon_lol:.

Then into a 69 from above, then roll to the side, and if one would like into a 68 :icon_lol: .

In the case of a DUO a 68 and 69 simultaneously and then into a circle or triangle which ever you prefer then all 3 parties are enjoying each other.

Therefore it is a very multi purpose position as most are :icon_lol:.

I certainly enjoy it, but nothing beats the feeling of cumming with someone inside me. Trouble is, despite hearing about these women who can cum dozens of times in an hour, I've never been one of them. Three or four times is my limit, and then, I can barely keep my eyes open or remain coherent. I guess my orgasms take a lot out of me, especially these days, because after a fun encounter, I need to nap.

Facesitting is fun, but if you'd like to give your companion the opportunity to cum with you inside her, don't wear her out too much beforehand.