I had the very good fortune of spending time with Emma Alexandra a couple of weeks ago. I have known Emma for some time but she has not been visiting our city regularly and accordingly it had been two agonizing years since our last visit. So, a number of weeks ago I asked her to come see me, and she said yes. Wonderful! I felt like I was back in university and I had just asked out the coolest girl on campus.

I'll get right to the point. Emma to me is a Diva. So wonderfully beautiful and deliciously sexy. Typically, when a shy guy like me writes a recco we often say, "I wont get into the details". Well, me not getting into the details on this recco would be a gross injustice. So fasten your seat belts, here goes:

When I arrived, Emma was wearing an outfit that she knew I would enjoy. Black stockings, heels, low cut dress showing off her magnificent breasts in a teasing way. We immediately engaged in a long kiss hello, even before the door was closed. God, it was so good to see her. She looked exactly as I remembered and to hear her sexy voice again, WOW!! We fell on the bed and enjoyed a number of moments catching up, laughing, and kissing, all while in a warm embrace. Soon her breasts came out of her dress and I played, and played. Emma, in a wonderfully naughty way ran her hand down to feel my excitement,and she played as I played. Oh to feel her warm slender fingers teasing me! From there, we got naked, and it was magical! Emma is an erotic lady and is not shy to tell you that she enjoys sex immensely. Indeed it is mouth watering sex as she says in her profile. I simply let her take over. Mind-blowing pleasure, excitement, hot, wild and wet! To have her golden locks dangling my face again was amazing. We were very intense for the longest time, until I had my first of three fabulous orgasms. Now I am on the north side of 60, but that morning, I felt 35 again.

Between our intense sessions, we laid in each others arms, cuddling, kissing, talking, laughing. What a great lady with a great sense of humour. We talked of many things. Emma is a Cape Breton girl, now living in Montreal and she has traveled internationally. She is very interesting, but it is that down to earth Cape Breton good nature that I enjoy most.

I am very happy I connected with Emma again. Of course, I am hoping it will not be two years before the next time, and we see her in New Brunswick more often.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Z***ou**U
  • Like 6

Emma Alexandra posted an ad this evening that she is visiting Saint John next week for one night. Emma does not get to our city that often and I have to tell you this lady is awesome!! Slowly and carefully read her ad to let every sentence sink in, because it is all so true,,, See this lady if you can guys because it will be a life time experience. I am already booked so I feel safe in telling you this without the fear of missing out (lol) :)

Edited by Rounding Third
Corret grammar errors made because I was so excited when I wrote this

Emma Alexandra posted an ad this evening that she is visiting Saint John next week for one night. Emma does not get to our city that often and I have to tell you this lady is awesome!! Slowly and carefully read her ad to let every sentence sink in, because it is all so true,,, See this lady if you can guys because it will be a life time experience. I am already booked so I feel safe in telling you this without the fear of missing out (lol) :)

Opps , silly me !! I think I commented on Emma's last visit . Moral of the story Emma should visit more often !

Additional Comments:

Opps , silly me !! I think I commented on Emma's last visit . Moral of the story Emma should visit more often !

Hopefully this in not a no, no. Ooops .

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.