For The Female SP's

Hey Ladies I Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Went To See A Guy In The St. Laurent/Donald Area And He Gave Me An Apartment Number And When I Arrived I Ended Up In An Apartment 2 Doors Down... I Requested My Donation And He Tried To Give Me $15... I Then Said "No No Sir... I Need The Full Amount... I Am Not Playing Games" He Then Decided To Say "Lets Go To The Bank"... I Left The Building With Him Through The Back Way And He Stopped To Talk To Someone In A Van... While I Was In The Apartment I Was Recieving Text Msgs From The Same Number For The Apartment In The Beginning Saying Where Are You... When We Were Walking To The Bank I Wrote Back And Said I Was Downstairs And Then He Wrote "Sorry My Sister Came Home I Cant See You" ... I Did End Up Recieving My Gift, But I Had To Walk For It And I Guess I Scared Him When I Pulled Out My Personal Phone To Make A Phone Call... Now I Have No Way Of Knowing If These 2 Men Were Trying To Rip Me Of, But It Definately Seemed Suspicious To Me And I Felt Rather Uncomfortable. I Texted The Whole Morning With Tis Guy And Then He Says He Doesn't Even Have A Phone... Just Wanted To Warn You Guys... He Has A Heavy African Accent On The Phone And He Calls/Text From A 282 #. I Just Thought I Would Give A Heads Up.

That's pretty fucked up, a bit scary no doubt, and definitely someone to be avoided. They don't sound too bright though...sounds like they were hoping it would be easier to rip you off?

One of the reasons you should Never do an outcall that doesnt provide you with a landline.. There is absolutely nothing to say where that person actually is..

Extremely dangerous...

• Like 1

One of the reasons you should Never do an outcall that doesnt provide you with a landline.. There is absolutely nothing to say where that person actually is..

Extremely dangerous...

I completely agree with Jason.

Verifying the actual location the caller is very important, not only for your saftey but also to avoid fake callers.

Then to leave with the man "out the back door of the building"? Now that sounds dangerous!

That's pretty fucked up, a bit scary no doubt, and definitely someone to be avoided.

I will not repeat what Buggernot just said but I will totally agree with him though!

I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you and how scary it must have been to be in this situation... I can only imagine!

:-?

I don't want to cause a negative wave of energy here but a few questions keep coming back to me and I keep asking myself;

- "Where did she get her reference from?"

- "Did she at least ask for references?"

- "Did she know the neighbourhood?"

- "Why not leave when he didn't have the donation?"

- "Why go to the bank with him?"

In no way do I want to make you feel like you are responsable for how the gentleman(men) conducted themselves with you...

I guess I'm left wondering why not every Lady who is involded in the industry doesn't require at least one reference from another Lady companion for a first time rendez-vous (especially in a private residence) and why put herself in a risky situation when it can be avoided!

I mean no offense to Ladies who don't ask for a refence but I would like to know how else you protect yourselves.

:confused:

Stay safe Rosalie!

xox

• Like 1

Extremely dangerous...

That's all well and good in a perfect world, but not necessarily feasible. If that were the case, I personally would never be able to do business with sp's ever. Like a growing number of people these days, I do not possess a landline.

References are another thing that would be great in theory, but not every girl can work like that. Some need to take what comes to them in the moment, and for this they need to rely on their intuition. I think the problem lies when the importance of earning overrides common sense, because pretty much every girl I have ever met that works as a sp knows when to smell a rat. However, needing to make money can blind that logic, and that's when shit happens.

I'm not diminishing the importance of sound safety measures, just pointing out that unfortunately not everyone has that luxury. My take in this case is that once it was known that the apartment was different, she probably should have bailed right then and there. If it seems sketchy, it probably is.

It would be great to see every thing safe and on the up and up, it's just not realistic that everyone only ever takes calls from 100% guaranteed sources, nor can you denigrate anyone for doing so. I'm not saying it's the same ballpark, but how much would a streetwalker make if she started asking for references?

I'm glad that some girls can work within a specific trusted space, but everyone is unique and work with different methods...

i dont have a landline either and many people these days dont.

however if the lady in question was walking to the bank with her supposed call yet received a msg from her initial caller, then why didnt she stop, and say "hold up, mister. who the heck are YOU? my date is calling me and here I am walking to the bank machine with you? whats going on here?"

who knows, they may have not even been working together, the initial caller that she texted with may have just moved in and had given a wrong room number, perhaps he was on his balcony at the time he called getting some fresh air and saw the girl he was supposed to meet walking with another guy and assumed she had stood him up and decided to claim at the last minute that his sister was over to defend his pride......or did the same after she admitted she was downstairs.

who knows, but there are many warning signs on this that say "get out, get out NOW!" which should have been done when the client only offered you a $15 deposit.....if you decided to stick with it because he went to the bank, him stopping to chat with some guy in a van parked (or ANYONE!!) should have clued into him either 1. being an informer or 2. not respecting your time-frame or discretion. (that would have been the absolute last straw for me personally)

when you got the call from another place you should have said "I'll be right there, I had the wrong room number, can you give me the proper one?" at that point you lay the law down for the client you're walking with, perhaps even say that you have a driver parked closeby who is watching you (lie, yes, I know). it sounds like (due to the $15 deposit) this 2nd guy opened his door and was not expecting you and the initial caller gave you the wrong info....yet this 2nd guy tried to take advantage of your mis-fed info. He wasn't aware of your fee and idnt have a cell? this is definitely NOT who you were supposed to meet!...and that could end up dangerously

believe me I'm relieved you got your agreed fee and left in tact, but also know that there is far more room for error and you were very lucky to arrive at the result you did.

Upon reading this thread I dont thik that they were working together, if they were it was because initial buddy was trying to get his downstairs buddy laid, yet didnt inform him of the proper price...something that a good friend would probably do first...and a friend in that position probably wouldnt text asking where you were if he already knew

Hi Rosalie. we have a SP ONLY (Private area) with a BAD DATE list here on cerb. PM me about gaining access to this area. This is not the appropriate place to post into like this so I am closing this thread but if you wish to post a bulletin to warn other ladies when this sort of thing happens the SP ONLY area is the place to do this.

• Like 1

As for Leah's comment... we let all the ladies into the SP ONLY area who can prove they are a indie SP. We want you all to be safe but this includes making sure BAD people do not gain access to the SP ONLY Area.