Asians ads on Bp

Was wondering about some of the ads on Bp. Not from Candyland or vitog but all the other ones about students. Or the busty Asians ads. Seems to b a lot of Asians in the city. I don't come into the city that often but when I do I don't mine a nice Asian dish once in awhile. So was wondering if anyone had any intel on some of the ads. Lets face some of the pics are hot. Lol

This same question seems to get asked over and over. You haven't asked about anyone in particular so do some due diligence with the pictures (tineye, google image search) and search as many forums as you can for intel. Other than that it's a crapshoot.

I have seen one of those girls in those ads. There were 2 girls in one location and both of them looked nothing like the pics besides being Asian. I did stay thou. I picked the 20 year old and not the 50 year old and that's all that I'm allowed to say on here.

Well I had a 9PM session booked with Selena last night which was booked ahead of time. The usual booking process as I've seen girls from VIP in the past whom have always been enjoyable experiences. Anyway so VIP actually calls me at 8:50PM and asks if I've arrived yet. Thought that was kind of unusual as they had never called me for my previous bookings. I just happened to be early and had arrived and told them so. Mamasan did the usual return call without my picking up. I then waited until 9:10 with no response. After sending a text Mamasan called right away apologizing saying I had been "jumped in the queue" whatever than means and that I wouldn't get to see Selena. She did say I would get a discount the next time I book with them as long as I use the same number.

At least I was offered a discount (assuming they even remember the next time I book with them) however I was very disappointed to say the least as I had spent all day looking forward to seeing Selena. Therefore I can 't personally comment if she is the real McCoy however there is a review of her on the other ERB board which seems to indicate a very positive review.

Damn I'm so sad :-(

• Like 1

Cheer-up Bison it happens to everyone.

More times then you would think.

For me I always have a back-up plan.

Like any if the MPs will take you on short notice.

@bigtime yeah it was legit. she had her smoking body and what not, but I could tell she is packing on a few extra years then advertised.

@bison1977 yeah that happened to mee too. and they thought I was going to be a no show, everything worked out though got to see her at 11pm.

Bison, could you clarify? You followed their instructions and showed up on time, but someone else bumped you?

Bison, could you clarify? You followed their instructions and showed up on time, but someone else bumped you?

Not sure how much more clarification I can provide that hasn't already been said.

I had set-up a 1 hour appointment at 9:00PM early the same day. At 8:50PM VIP called me asking if I had arrived. I told them I was just pulling up and was about a block or two away. They said to call them for the room number when I got to the lobby. About a minute later I arrived at the lobby so I called them. Instead of providing me with a room number they told me to hang-up and they would call back and for me not to answser. They did call back right away and I didn't answer. I then stood in the lobby without any word until 9:10PM. I texted them asking if I would be receiving the room number anytime soon. They immediately called me saying I had been "jumped in the queue" or something like that, she had an accent and talked fast so was a little hard to understand. She said she was sorry but would offer me a discount the next time I book an appointment with their agency as long as I used my same phone number. I then left. That's it.

As I said I wasn't mad just disappointed but it seems this has happened to others so I shouldn't be surprised.

Thanks Bison, I'm shocked you could receive such poor customer service. You sure took it better than I would.

That's not just bad, it's insulting.

I was stood up Sunday night, but not by VIPOTG. I booked early with a local SP everything was fine. Checked back closer to our booked time everything was fine. Called back just before our date as instructed... and nothing. Waited 1/2 hour tried again....nothing. Another 1/2 hour still nothing. I never received a call back, text, message, nothing.

Just unprofessional... plain and simple.

Thanks Bison, I'm shocked you could receive such poor customer service. You sure took it better than I would.

That's not just bad, it's insulting.

OK just to finish off this thread it seems there was some miss-understanding. After speaking to VIP again today it seems when they called me back right away and told me not to pick up my voicemail was turned off which I wasn't aware of as my voicemail is usually turned on. Anyway VIP thought I was LE which is why I was intentionally passed over. I suppose that does explain some things. In any event what's done is done and I will utilize VIP again in the future as the girls I've seen through their agency have always been pretty decent. Hopefully I'll still get that discount promised the next time I book.

They have offered me a discount before simply for being a repeat customer, so I'd feel pretty confident about them keeping their word about it. They do seem to understand that good customer service pays big dividends.

thats good to hear about VIPOTG...ive dealt with them once..or was it CANDYLAND..lol

well good bout them...too bad those individual asian ads arent true..unless someone has toftt with it

$99 NEW Busty Asian Girls "try out week"

Hey guys I've been out of the game for a little while and I thought this might be worth checking out though it sounded too good to be true. I did a little text probing and this was the (almost verbatim) result:

ME: 99--What is the area & address?

THEM: (suffice to say somewhere downtown)

ME: 99 is hh? All incl?

THEM: Hh:)

ME: Description accurate? Age etc.?

THEM: Yes

ME: About 7.45 ok?

THEM: (suffice it to say a bit more than what it said on BP)

ME: It is [xx] remember?

THEM: Before 6pm

ME: Not in the ad. Nice way to build trust. Good luck with that.

I imagine anyone who calls, regardless of the time, gets told the same thing. Now all that being said, we are not talking about a huge difference. But it's the principle of the thing: no-one wants to feel had, cheated, or indeed to have just missed out on a good deal. These people have the worst business model going in terms of gaining repeat customers: their whole enterprise is based on fake photos to begin with, so sure, why not fake prices? They must be feeling a backlash from Winnipeg, though, because the price quoted was still reasonable. But lying must be so ingrained by now they just cannot help themselves.

Lulu

Vaguely on the same subject this was the only girl from these ads I would definitely recommend (one of three or four I saw) if she ever comes back to Winnipeg. I saw her last winter or early spring (winter lasted so long I'm not even sure). She was based off a major intersection in the Grant Park area. She was probably in her 20s, had a fit lean frame, very happy and pleasant. I relaxed easily and got as hard as I think I've ever been. Worth the price of admission for the half hour but seeing as MSOG were extra for the full hour I declined the hour. Incidentally, I suspect hers was one of the rare real photos (just nose and smiling mouth showed).

It seems prices may be going down with these Asian agencies if those texts tonight (see my previous post) are any indication.

Well this was my first experience with an SP and it was, meh. Setting it all up, pretty easy, sent them a text asking price got reply in 5 min. Told them i'll be at the location at around 11pm, so far so good, get there on time and go up to the room.

First impressions the women did not loook like then young sexy lady in the ad, she was and older asian woman with a nice ass and a okay body, and a alright face. She told me her price but it was 20 bucks more than what my text reply said, paid it anyway cause it's only a 20.

Then we laid in bed naked and fondled each other, that was nice. Did some DATY but no finger bang she said it would hurt ? Then got a CBJ, it was okay I've had much better at EB. That moved to some cowgirl, missionary, doggy all was not bad not much reaction out of her she didn't seem like she wanted cowgirl, which was to bad cause that's what i like. So I finished missionary, and she didn't say msog was permitted even though i asked.

There was not much communication between each other because her English was pretty bad, I had to repeat myself multiple times slower and slower and i barely understood a word she was saying.

So if your looking for a simple FS without much conversation or connection go see them. I do not recommend this Agency, oh ya forgot to mention that, she isn't an indie, she spent some time on the fun, i guess talking to her boss.