can some one pleas recommend

So i asked the wife for a three sum the last two years for my b day and she asked why does it have to be two girls why not two guys. Stoped me dead but thought about it. So my question is does any one know of a male SP that would be up for some thing like that? Any help would be great as i tried googleing male SP and nuthing. Any recommendations?

• Like 1

So i asked the wife for a three sum the last two years for my b day and she asked why does it have to be two girls why not two guys. Stoped me dead but thought about it. So my question is does any one know of a male SP that would be up for some thing like that? Any help would be great as i tried googleing male SP and nuthing. Any recommendations?

Not sure have seen some adds like that on CL not sure what the success rate would be there but you might try there.

Depends what you want. You looking for interaction with the male SP as well, or not? I'm sure you'd find no shortage of guys willing to share your wife, but less if dude-on-dude interaction were involved.

Depends what you want. You looking for interaction with the male SP as well, or not? I'm sure you'd find no shortage of guys willing to share your wife, but less if dude-on-dude interaction were involved.

Yeah, I guess statistically only 10%, lol!

Guest S*rca****sid

So you asked for a MFF threesome on your birthday and she replied why does it have to be with two females and not two males?

I think that is a hint she doesn't want you to have a threesome. If you love her and want to stay with her, maybe it should be left as only a fantasy.

So you asked for a MFF threesome on your birthday and she replied why does it have to be with two females and not two males?

I think that is a hint she doesn't want you to have a threesome. If you love her and want to stay with her, maybe it should be left as only a fantasy.

You may be right. But then again, she might be hinting she wants some extra guy-time. Discuss amongst yourselves.

This can be a lot of fun. I have done it several times. Main thing here is you have to be cool with it. If you aren't, don't do it. Imagine her with someone else, and if it gets you all fired up, and not in a good way, then stay away. If the image is appealing to you, congrats, you are a open minded perv! Let the fun begin!!!

You might want to ask your SO if she is wanting to try a DP. That is something that should be discussed beforehand.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

hummm, like, really ... why don't you ask your best friend. I'll bet my next pay cheque he would love to 'do' your wife!!!! and, really, think about it, maybe your wfe has a 'thing' for him ... you two with her ... hummmm, you don't even have to pay a male SP.

Guest ***rgi*****9

Well seeing as no guy on guy then I'm good to go so I'll bite the bullet and help you out :)

Posted via Mobile Device

when I've been with two women. I guess I just haven't found two that have been very interactive with each other. I have always been interested in seeing how excited a woman can get with two guys, but so far no luck in putting it together.

• Like 1

Wondering why no one has suggested a place like Aquarius... from the reports, it sounds like there is no shortage of guys trolling for that kind of action. Probably get her enough action to wear her out. And then get her to accept a FMF 3sum...

I use to advertise on this site years ago under a different name. The demand for what you are looking for was on average once every six months. Since i can't recommend publicly, what i can do is tell you that my competition at the time came from sites like CL, BP, and other male only sites. I understand that booking with an sp is clean cut and saves you the hassle of endless emails on different advertising sites, and saves you the risk of being duped and ruining the whole experience with your wife. Hey, it's why i use them. Clean business.

Choose wisely my friend, because we all know that two males is the stepping stone to two girls, and so on.....