1st time gitters.......

After popin my "hobby cherry" today with the amazing....tantalizing.......shit come on who am I kidding there are no words to describe you Cleo. I got to thinking what other gentlemen's thought where on that feellings and thoughts right before....than on that ride home? my rec will be posted soon about today....I do not mean as far as over all experience. I just mean for all the guys who where like I "was" and a "virgin hobbiest".

THANK YOU CERB. YOU HAVE SAVED ME!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Well for me gitters (or nervousness, excitement, heart pounding whatever adjectives you want to use) are all part of an encounter. If I felt no nervousness and excitement, well frankly whats the point

Whether for a first time encounter or seeing a lady who is a friend for a repeat encounter

I'm always excited and nervous, my hearts pounding

The day that doesn't happen for me is the day I no longer see companions thats all part of encounters

RG

• Like 3

Thanks for the memories CC. I went back in my recos as I remembered my first time too. Nice memories...I saw Sweetshay for my first time..

"It was my first time with an SP, vs Ma, and I was terribly nervous...(you know why)

She was stunning, and full of positive energy...I told her of my apprehensions, although she noticed I was shaking. It was amazing. She was so down to earth.I had nothing to worry about, and even took extra time. She is spectacular, and I am going to see her again before she leaves"

Congratulations cdncasanova! Sounds like you picked the right lady in Cleo.

I had my first (and second a few days later) experience just a couple of weeks ago with EmilyJ and it was so much better than I had expected.

Leading up to the event I was extremely nervous and was half expecting to come down with a case of "Limp Noodle Syndrome" during the encounter. I had already been exchanging email with Emily so she was aware of me being new to this and that I was nervous. When I arrived at her incall place she quickly made me feel at ease and the rest of the activities just fell perfectly into place.

When I left I felt like doing that Lionel Richie song "Dancing on the Ceiling" and also had a big sense of relief that not only was I able to go through with it, but that I'll be doing this many many times more.

So for next time, which I hope won't be too far in the future, I am expecting/hoping for a more regular level of nervousness and excitement like roamingguy said in his post.

• Like 2

I remember the first time...back over 5 years ago. The lady retired shortly after and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of me lol

It turned out I lived near the hotel where she was doing incalls so I walked over. My heart was pounding all the way over and I felt like turning around and going home a couple of times except I'd told her I was coming so didn't want to flake.

Got to the hotel and was sure everyone in the lobby was staring at me and that several of them were undercover cops.

I got to the door and she opened it with a sweet smile and put me totally at ease. She was really experienced and knew exactly what to do.

Leaving on the walk home I felt really good and relieved in all senses of the word.

Guest realnicehat

Can't really fault his spelling...Cleo has the ability to fuck any man stupid. He'll be back to normal in a few days.

Congrats Nova.

Please excuse my tardy response....was with my little one. I will post a real rec later tonight when I have more time....because...welll y'all gotta a wait....lol....and for all the English teachers in the room....I don't care cause my brains are still scrambled. .....and toes curled. ......(Cleo knows for anyone feeling like asking) never felt more alive and ready to contribute more to this group. Who doesn't love a girl who likes challenges... (wink...wink):-)

Happy Halloween everyone......best ever for me!

Additional Comments:

I couldn't leave without giving a big high five to the other one for the healthy push and recommendation. Thanks again RNH

Additional Comments:

FUKN RGHT Cleo for Prime Minister.....

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
Additional Comments:

FUKN RGHT Cleo for Prime Minister.....

I'm not sure she has it in her. Cleo is great one on one, but the current guy has the ability to fuck the whole country at once. ;)

Guest c**io**m7

I used to get the jitters before every visit but, on virgin day, they were so bad I think I was visibly shaking. I had so many things going through my head: would there be a pimp waiting to beat me? Would I get robbed? Will I catch something? Why am I doing this? Oh boy, I'm gonna get laid! I hope she blows me? I hope she looks like her pictures. The list of thoughts goes on and on and, well, so did my limp dick syndrome. No erection for me that day. It took a little time hobbying to get rid of the fear jitters and retain only the excitement ones.

I think its pretty stupid when people criticize other peoples's spelling. I don't think anyone's job here is to be the authority of proper spelling or grammar or whatnot. I think if you are so hung up on peoples' spelling than you have lost focus on this forum and the reason why you are here.

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
I think its pretty stupid when people criticize other peoples's spelling. I don't think anyone's job here is to be the authority of proper spelling or grammar or whatnot. I think if you are so hung up on peoples' spelling than you have lost focus on this forum and the reason why you are here.

I agree, and normally I let that kind of thing slide but "peoples's"?

You did that on purpose right? Right? :)

I agree, and normally I let that kind of thing slide but "peoples's"?

You did that on purpose right? Right? :)

No I did not it was a mistake. I know the correct grammar that should be there. But that is the problem here, nobody here is getting paid for their expressions and opinions on this board, nor is anyone backed by an editor, furthermore, ill take a guess that most people are on this board with the use of smart phones or other mobile devices; we know how much of a pain in the ass auto correct or just trying to accurately push the correct letter key.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

No I did not it was a mistake. I know the correct grammar that should be there. But that is the problem here, nobody here is getting paid for their expressions and opinions on this board, nor is anyone backed by an editor, furthermore, ill take a guess that most people are on this board with the use of smart phones or other mobile devices; we know how much of a pain in the ass auto correct or just trying to accurately push the correct letter key.

I agree with most of what you've said Andrew, but here's the thing: I don't really feel like the board is riddled with grammar nazis. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that 98% of spelling or grammar errors go unmentioned. The there/their/they're, your/you're, lose/loose issues appear daily without comment.

Yes, we had a little fun at the Op's expense, not simply because he made a spelling mistake but because of the silly word that mistake created. There is quite a bit of good natured ribbing that occurs here, and occasionally not so good natured but if after reading this thread you felt compelled to comment on spelling corrections rather than to seek out Cleo then perhaps it is you who has lost focus on why you are here?

In regard to my "peoples's" comment above, it was also offered in fun. I understand that smart phones do make it challenging most of the time but if I were going to jump in to a thread and call someone or something "stupid" I'm pretty sure I'd at least spell check that post.

Just sayin' :)

back to the OP's inquiry ... i still sometimes get the jitters when seeing a new lady.

That is part of the excitement.

Porthos