I feel blue....don't know what to do?

Not sure if it is the weather, or if I left my personality in bed this morning? But WOW I am so blah...with no reason! I have a great life, wonderful home, business is good and yet, I am dragging my feet!

Is this the rain? Do I give in and stay in bed? What do you do on these days? Are we really this connected to our outside environment that it affects us indoors too? Certainly not lack of vit D, as it was sunny for days and days here..

BLAHHHH I hate feeling like this, drives me nuts, as I usually am happy and fun !

Guest realnicehat

"The sweet is never as sweet without the sour".

Why not embrace it? If you are normally upbeat and happy then you will likely be that way again tomorrow. In the meantime feel free to wallow. Some of the best music in the world is sad, what is rhythm with out blues? Days like this were made for pyjamas, junk food, sad songs, and cheesy movies.

"The sweet is never as sweet without the sour".

Why not embrace it? If you are normally upbeat and happy then you will likely be that way again tomorrow. In the meantime feel free to wallow. Some of the best music in the world is sad, what is rhythm with out blues? Days like this were made for pyjamas, junk food, sad songs, and cheesy movies.

With teary eyes, thanks so much!

Your right, I never give myself a break:( Always running out the door, if not for work, then to lend a helping hand to someone in need. I shall do just that, sit with my melancholy and cuddle with my dogs:) Thanks hun!

I suppose we all need to know it is ok not to be happy ALL the time, I allowed to be slumber and lazy too!

Take a deep breath..and sit back.. take a break have some -me- time.

Crying Feeling the blues.. is not a sign of weakness, sometimes it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long.

• Like 2

I think of blue days as good days. On those days, I cry often; feel distant from others; my mind, heart and/or body feels very sad. For me, blue days are for finding a window inside my mind with the sun shining in. A time for introspection; how I can truer to myself. A day of getting to know me better so that I can better serve myself and those of the community. I always try to find the positive view. A blue day could turn into blue sky...just depends on what window you decide to look out of. :)

Edited by lilly
too hard are the eyes in pink!
  • Like 1

I think of blue days as good days. On those days, I cry often; feel distant from others; my mind, heart and/or body feels very sad. For me, blue days are for finding a window inside my mind with the sun shining in. A time for introspection; how I can truer to myself. A day of getting to know me better so that I can better serve myself and those of the community. I always try to find the positive view. A blue day could turn into blue sky...just depends on what window you decide to look out of. :)

How true this is! I actually felt the hurt in my heart today. Nothing at all happened to make me feel this way, at least not today, but felt it deep inside.

I am feeling better after posting this and having you wonderful people reach out with caring and sound advice!

Thanks everyone, a good cry came upon me.....but now feel better and ready to enjoy my night:)

xoxoox

Good to hear you are on the up-swing.. !!

Still, do something for you, something that you really enjoy..

ummm, perhaps a tea, go for a walk or maybe an overflowing poutine.!!. ;-)

For me it usually involves a glass of full bodied Chardonnay.. :-)

D.

Good to hear you are on the up-swing.. !!

Still, do something for you, something that you really enjoy..

ummm, perhaps a tea, go for a walk or maybe an overflowing poutine.!!. ;-)

For me it usually involves a glass of full bodied Chardonnay.. :-)

D.

I did it all....

masturbated, snuggled with dogs, listen to my fav CD, did something good for another person, cried then had a tea:) Now glass of Pinot Girgio:)

Thanks everyone, your so awesome!!!

• Like 4

We all have days like that...

is normal the keys is to try to keep those days to a minimum...

and what you just did..., let it out i think is a good way of getting rid of those feelings....

and focus on all those wonderful things you just mention about how great things are in your life!!!

Sending you Virtual hugs and hope the blues turn into a rainbow full of colours and happy feelings

xoxoxo

• Like 1