sexy wild and hot brunnette!! incalls/outcalls - 32.....has anyone seen this girl. is she real, are the pics accurate.if anyone could share an experience that would be awesome..thanks

I contacted her via e-mail as she has no number listed and she emailed back and said she does not give out a number and to email back to setup a time and place. I thought that was kind of odd so I never went any farther than that. I would like to hear if anyone has met her though... pics look pretty good as long as they are her.

• Like 1

She used to use real pics of herself, then about a month ago decided to use fake ones. Haven't seen her myself but her real pics will be hard to find because there's no phone number to search.

The 3 pictures within the same post aren't even of the same girl. I'm not sure why she would change her pics. The old ones were good, unless she was afraid someone would recognize her due to where the pictures were taken (her home) or her rings she's wearing.