Taylor Devine

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Taylor the other day.

When she entered the room she was even more beautiful than her pictures. Her ads and profile have piqued my curiosity for a while now and I'm happy to say that our schedules lined up.

Taylor is very easy to talk to and puts you at ease immediately as though you have known her for a long time. She is a very intelligent and enchanting person to have a conversation with.

The massage itself was a wonderful experience with a great atmosphere. Taylor was very perceptive and accommodating during our time together and I was impressed by how focused and attentive she was during the session and how natural and genuine she was. I certainly felt great after our time together and was surprised how quickly an hour can pass.

I can definitely say that I had a wonderful time that evening and look forward to seeing Taylor again.

• Like 3

I saw Taylor at Angel's Touch a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit of a last minute walk in, but was I glad I did.

Not only does she have an amazing set of hands(she seems to instinctively find the knots and sore spots and ease them away), but she is fun to talk with. The time flew by and I think we both lost track of the time. Lovely curves and a great personality. A great experience, I look forward to visiting with her again!

• Like 1

Kind of an odd story. I commented on a article and some people thanked me. Went and looked at some of the peoples profiles, one of whom was Taylor's, and thought, "Wow, is she ever pretty. Too bad she only does massages." I don't go for massages in general...I'm too hyper to just lie there and stuff. But then she writes on my wall, "Thanks for visiting, etc." so I take a closer look. Hmm...the ad she posts hints that she is also a companion as well as a masseuse so I reach out and we chat a bit and the next thing you know, there I am. So I guess the takeaway is that personalized advertising can work!

Anyway, it turns out she's just as pretty as her pictures if not more so. Really friendly, cute little smile and laugh, wonderful figure, baby soft skin, curves that go on for miles. I could keep going but you get the idea. Lovely girl and a ton of fun.

She works from multiple locations which is very convenient so I can only talk about one of them. It was set up more like a spa than a typical room. The location was very nice, clean, convenient, lots of parking and the company was hard to beat.

I had a great time visiting her and we had really good chemistry. I even wound up giving her a nice massage at the end simply to spend more time touching her wonderful skin.

I've been perv'ing her pictures for some time. Always on the fence on whether I would be pleasantly surprised or so-so by her attractiveness, physical features and personality. It was a picture used in a recent ad that fuelled my desire to meet this woman.

......I only regret to time I waited to meet her!

Taylor is so cute! Extremely cute and has a playful personality that will disarm you. She is a joy to be with and once our time together started, joy turned to excitement, into desire, and into a throbbing need. A need that was fulfilled completely and totally to my satisfaction.

One gentlemen's experience will differ from an others. However, that constant is Taylor's charm, energy, physique and sensuality. think....College cheerleader (Taylor) with amazing ASSets and real pom-poms; dating the star quarterback (you), and you both are eager to find out what's under their uniforms....."and more."

Taylor is discrete, safe conscious, and VERY, VERY worth your play time.

I will repeat and as often as I can! :biggrin: xoxox

• Like 1

Taylor was my second MA encounter, with my first one being about a year ago. I was super nervous, and sooo excited to see this absolutely stunning woman. As I laid down on the table I tried to 'relax', but my heart was pumping out of control. I thought I could play it cool, but then I saw her.. all bets were off.

One of my strongly desired qualities to find in someone, is knowing that they're a friendly, happy and chill person.. one that i'd love to just hang out with and chat all day, or to share a few drinks with on a patio. It's a purely non-sexual connection that is just so real. I just got that vibe from her pictures and ads, and she exceeded every possible quality that I thought she had. Doesn't hurt that this person that's full of awesome happens to have a face you could wake up next to for the rest of your life (and feel like a million bucks), and a body you never want to NOT hold in your hands.

Even though I was super shy and probably awkward as hell, she made me feel at ease and definitely removed every inch of stress I had in my body. I'm going to sleep *very* well tonight. I can't wait to see her again and be able to chat with my friend Taylor. I'm smitten.. and spent. Good night.

So DEVINE.

Taylor Devine!

I have been researching for a while since I had a bad experience once before. I finally decided to dive in and messaged Taylor. She is prompt at responding to email/text. Arranged for a time and showed up a bit early. She was accommodating and agreed to see me earlier. The massage was nice and she is good at conversations too. She was very easy to talk to and was receptive to requests. Overall very good experience. worth the research done! once she gets a shower installed it will only get better! treat her well guys, it will be nice to have her around.

Today I made my first massage appointment with Taylor. I found her interesting, charming, super friendly, sexy, beautiful and excellent at providing a sensual massage! Will definitely go back and see her and often at the newly opened Euphoric Spa in Ottawa/Nepean! PJ

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.