Where are the BBW's?

having a difficult time finding a BBW SP that is fat fetish friendly in the area....any suggestions fella's/ladies?

Midnight-massage is a beautiful full figured lady. I wouldn't consider her fat-but full figured and I'm not sure what a fat fetish is but she certainly has great reco's and is someone worth meeting. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Not knowing how you define fat fetish for yourself, I find it difficult to make a recommendation. There are a couple advertised ladies in other places however YMMV and "use at own risk" come to mind. They are more on the bigger side. I have not seen any advertising for feederism and gaining so if this is what you're looking for, you may be better off on specific related boards, blogs and websites.Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

You got it Midnite, that's what i'm looking for.

Sorry for being so broad,....It's a pretty specific "genre" I'm into and figured anyone with experience in the field would pick up on what I meant.

the genre specific boards don't have any results for our neighborhood that I've seen...I've been into this for a looong time and I don't think there's a board I'm missing. Hard to imagine...the internet's a big place, but NS isn't.

I've only ever come across 1 girl advertising in NS that caters to my tastes...but she wasn't really my type. The next closest place I've seen advertisers for is Toronto, hoping to keep it in the maritimes.

I have no idea what YMMV means and the term "use at own risk" just turns me right off the idea entirely

Thanks for the reply and good wishes.