Tatianna, the beautiful slim ebony girl who worked at Oasis/Acqua, is now at Maureen's in Hull; her working name there is Lacy.

The facility is very clean and pleasant with good shower, and the No. 8 bus will drop you off 1 block away.

I had a very nice relaxing visit there today.

Jeez...can never seem to hook up with this girl...I was informed a few minutes ago that she no longer works at Maureen's...she left for another job opportunity...if anyone knows how to contact this lady, can you kindly send me a PM?...thanks guys...sheesh...lol

She has left Maureen's and will be setting up a place on her own soon. I'll let you all know when she has contact info.

Tatianna has started her own studio with a friend, under the name Angel Bella and Friends; Tatianna is now Bella.

Contact information can be found on their website:

www.angelbellaandfriends.com

They are not using real pics of themselves for privacy reasons, but if you know Tatianna you know she is cuter than the girl in the pic.

Contact information can be found on their website:

www.angelbellaandfriends.com

They are not using real pics of themselves for privacy reasons, but if you know Tatianna you know she is cuter than the girl in the pic.

This just does not sit with we very well................I can understand the privacy concern.....but to have a website.......then have a pictures section and post fake pictures.............just not good in my books.

There is not even a mention that the pictures are not of them...but are a close likeness...........

I would rather have a nice explination / description of thier looks than be baited and switched by fake pictures.

I totally agree with you Antlerman, you need real pics when you have your own website!!!

Merry Christmas

RUM

I see that there is a Tatianna working at Michelle's now, according to their ad. Is this the same Tatianna?

Guest s**nflute
I see that there is a Tatianna working at Michelle's now, according to their ad. Is this the same Tatianna?

Thanks Whiteman for asking the question, Tatianna has been working a Michele's only on Sunday's for over 1 year now. Beautiful ebony lady, very pleasant, GREAT massage.

What are the chances this is the same lady??

Thanks Whiteman for asking the question, Tatianna has been working a Michele's only on Sunday's for over 1 year now. Beautiful ebony lady, very pleasant, GREAT massage.

What are the chances this is the same lady??

Probably pretty high. The reason I ask is because last time I met her she was working at ALO, and then she wasn't working there anymore, she went independent. So is it possible that she switched through 3 states so fast?