2 to 4 hrs of fun - who to book?

Everyone's tastes are subjective.I would recommend the SP that fits your likes and desires. Which lovely lady is that? Only you know that through research...which you have probably already done some of. Good luck.

Hi, which SPs in Ottawa would you recomend if you would book for 2 to 4 hrs of fun. Thanks,

The following might help you...

Well this is wide open what you are looking for in a lady, what i look for maybe way off. Maybe tell us what you like in a lady,and what you expect from her. Do you want a older or younger lady? Skinny or a little more curvy ? Do you want out service or in service? Do you want a GFE experience or maybe PSE . What price range it varies? In the end you could get ten different answers from ten people. Look around at the recommendations and see if one catches you eye. Than PM the lady with any questions you have .Last but not least YMMV you mat not get the same thing the last guy did. Hope this helps casey

;)

xox

Hi, which SPs in Ottawa would you recomend if you would book for 2 to 4 hrs of fun. Thanks,

All my favourites of course! :wink:

However the prudent answer is Peachk's reply and the point Casey made. Further more 4 hours is a bit risky seeing someone cold. Unless you have pre-establish rapport with someone 2 hours would be a safer course of action.

Happy seeking!

fat bastards!!..we are available........heheheheh

To jump straight into a 2-4hr session without first going for a shorter appointment is unwise at best.

I recently had a fantastic weekend 2 days and nights appointment. But before I took that plunge, I have had a couple of 2 hr appointments. Non appointment hangout, have to make sure you enjoy the company in a non sexual way too.

I haven't had so much fun for ages. We had drinks, conversations late into the nights. Listened to music together, danced, cooked dinner together, BBQ, Showers... even went shopping for condoms :-P. Gave our own point of view about sex, man and women and other topics. We has some tender monents and some wide sex all over the house. The amount of laundry I have to do when she left!!!

All to say, for longer sessions, you have to find a lady that clicks with you. What you want to do with your girl behind closed door could be quite different to what I like. Hanging out together for 4 hours is not an easy task, you got to have a bit of chemistry with them.

My 2 cents!!

Nonstop

there is always no harm in being honest (after doing your research) with a lady in saying that you are looking to book a, say, 1.5 hour appointment.....with the "potential of extending" as you are looking for a lengthly booking but want to make sure you click....then leave it up to the lady as to whether she would like to take the booking or not. some ladies only se one client a day/evening so in this situation, it might work better for you. however dont jump right into booking the full 4 hours at first unless you are willing to leave her a healthy tip if you decide to cut the booking short due to lack of chemistry

To jump straight into a 2-4hr session without first going for a shorter appointment is unwise at best.

I recently had a fantastic weekend 2 days and nights appointment. But before I took that plunge, I have had a couple of 2 hr appointments. Non appointment hangout, have to make sure you enjoy the company in a non sexual way too.

I haven't had so much fun for ages. We had drinks, conversations late into the nights. Listened to music together, danced, cooked dinner together, BBQ, Showers... even went shopping for condoms :-P. Gave our own point of view about sex, man and women and other topics. We has some tender monents and some wide sex all over the house. The amount of laundry I have to do when she left!!!

All to say, for longer sessions, you have to find a lady that clicks with you. What you want to do with your girl behind closed door could be quite different to what I like. Hanging out together for 4 hours is not an easy task, you got to have a bit of chemistry with them.

My 2 cents!!

Nonstop

This advice is worth much more than 2 cents. Well said nonstop!

lol....usually my first visit is 2 hours with lots of preparations before the visit. Basically this style has worked for me.

Some SP have a minimum of 1.5 hours or even 2 hours for first time callers. This advice essentially excludes these lovely ladies.

I believe we all agree 4 hours is a little much for a first time visit although exceptions apply!

Almost all my calls are 2 hrs min, but given I do some research before hand. That's why this board is so so so important to me. All the reviews have made all my visits great ones because they all seemed I have known the ladies already. It makes a world of difference.

Although it cost me a good deal doing the weekender, it was worth every penny, knowing there is pretty much no time limit. But next time I would probably do a full day instead. Then I don't have to plan as much. Trying to fill 2 full days of activities was fun but slightly stressful too.

My lady loved it very much and promised she would do it again and cut me a break next time.

lol....usually my first visit is 2 hours with lots of preparations before the visit. Basically this style has worked for me.

Some SP have a minimum of 1.5 hours or even 2 hours for first time callers. This advice essentially excludes these lovely ladies.

I believe we all agree 4 hours is a little much for a first time visit although exceptions apply!

Although it cost me a good deal doing the weekender, it was worth every penny, knowing there is pretty much no time limit.

Is that where you got your handle from? :bddog:

Almost all my calls are 2 hrs min, but given I do some research before hand. That's why this board is so so so important to me. All the reviews have made all my visits great ones because they all seemed I have known the ladies already. It makes a world of difference.

Although it cost me a good deal doing the weekender, it was worth every penny, knowing there is pretty much no time limit. But next time I would probably do a full day instead. Then I don't have to plan as much. Trying to fill 2 full days of activities was fun but slightly stressful too.

My lady loved it very much and promised she would do it again and cut me a bThatreak next time.

initial calls should definitely be at least 1.5 -2 hours long....unless you want to get down and dirty (after talking about the weather for 5 mins) asap...if your lady is ok with that, then thats cool....we're not here to judge

That being said, a certain member on here (who has taken a step back as mod pointed out) once said in a thread that he usually books 30 mins on an appointment with a new girl to "see if there is any chemistry". He also was a fan of posting $40 CL BJ ads....nuff said

What SPs and members alike that have brought this up with me wonder: how much chemistry can ANYONE judge by a first-meeting 30 min session????

My opinion: (and no, not because I want or need longer bookings [i have a 1-hour min])A more lengthy introductory session spells out that you're willing to give actual "chemistry" a chance....and are not just looking for your physical release or judging a girl's robotic sexual capabilities.

For many wonderful quality men on this board, it matters to them that they connect properly with a lady before getting intimate. It makes things easier for the SP as well....and may even make your appointment one for the books if she is putty in your hands!

If you have done all your research as a hobbiest about a girl, realize that your first time with that lady could potentially be an (amazing) investment. First impressions may sometimes be misleading, but sometimes they are your best friend if you are there for the same reasons as your SP is accepting

On that note, stellar behaviour is almost always rewarded. (if not, as some keep it simple, dont sweat it guys)

sexnonstop mentioned being with ladies who 'cut him a break".......thats awesome, SNS, but remember the Canadian famous saying here on CERB: YMMV (your milage may vary). I have a couple regulars that i cut breaks to every now and then when its an over-night scenario or an out of town trip or someone that I have enough info on to trust after a long time (not deciding factors for entitlement....but just personal reasons for taking into account the relationship and trust)...generally I have seen them on MANY accounts tho

Generally speaking, as SPs we always put our fixed prices first (we have to treat everyone equally at first, its only fair). If certain ladies you see "cut you a deal", SNS, know that its in her best interest that you keep that to yourself. I'm not saying you're flaunting by any means....but respect the pressure that the ladies have to deal with when members think they know who was giving a deal to 'sexnonstop' and ask a girl why they dont receive the same treatment.

A proper attitude will always attract a repeat appointment especially if accompanied by a smile and an initial investment in an initial first-meeting. If, after a proper first, second, third (etc etc) meeting you are granted special treatment ( discount) due to an obvious amazing chemistry, that agreement should remain between the two of you and not the public.

example; I had a great (no awesome!) friendship with a client, I absolutely loved spending time with him. I went to see him in Kingston and only charged him for 1 overnight even tho I was there for 2.........I later got an email from his self-proclaimed "best friend" in Etobicoke (GTA) asking for the same deal because he'd show me an even better time and take me to a concert in Toronto the night of. I had never met him.

As much as it broke my heart to burn my bridge with the initial client, He had broken my trust and bragged about the deal I gave him and gave his friend my contact.

If you have been given a dollar-relieving acceptance given a worker's firm restrictions...be them donations or actions etc...appreciate that you have been given a very special and private gift. spilling that agreement in public is a bit of a breech of that entitlement, even if you dont name the worker.......people these days make too many assumptions. its always a good idea to avoid situations like that before you have to clarify yourself yanno?

That's why I made sure I didn't disclose the donation. And I was told she usually resist doing over nights because she does feel comfortable with spending the night. I was just trying to make a point having the right research, trial and chemistry and some effort to create an enjoyable date could be very rewarding in more than one way.

sexnonstop mentioned being with ladies who 'cut him a break".......thats awesome, SNS, but remember the Canadian famous saying here on CERB: YMMV (your milage may vary). I have a couple regulars that i cut breaks to every now and then when its an over-night scenario or an out of town trip or someone that I have enough info on to trust after a long time (not deciding factors for entitlement....but just personal reasons for taking into account the relationship and trust)...generally I have seen them on MANY accounts tho

Generally speaking, as SPs we always put our fixed prices first (we have to treat everyone equally at first, its only fair). If certain ladies you see "cut you a deal", SNS, know that its in her best interest that you keep that to yourself. I'm not saying you're flaunting by any means....but respect the pressure that the ladies have to deal with when members think they know who was giving a deal to 'sexnonstop' and ask a girl why they dont receive the same treatment.

That's why I made sure I didn't disclose the donation. And I was told she usually resist doing over nights because she does feel comfortable with spending the night. I was just trying to make a point having the right research, trial and chemistry and some effort to create an enjoyable date could be very rewarding in more than one way.

totally understandable SNS, HOWEVER, I'm just putting it out there that anything your SP is willing to grant you between the two of you should remain private.

note that while no monetary value was mentioned in your post, its not a good idea to suggest that good behavior or a high-valued first visit may eventually bring a client a deal. (not saying that was your intention in your posts but it may be interpreted as that to some who are less experienced than you. your posts are valued on here and I'm not disagreeing with your opinion, just making sure no one misinterprets it)

true, agreements might happen on the rare occasion, but that is up to the SP's and client's personal relationship. As an SP, when I feel that if a client that I have made exceptions for is referencing an agreement (be it general or specific to a value or any girl they have seen) as a status statement or is potentially voicing that good behaviour brings about discounts, I tend to politely retract the agreement, point out that I have offered them a deal, but I have to be fair to everyone.....generally I never hear back from them after that (not sure whether its a pride issue or the fact that they didnt want to go back to paying what everyone else is paying)

All I was saying before is that suggesting that proper investment may or will eventually bring about SPs who give you deals, based on your experience, is not a good motivation to promote good behavior or time/$$ investment.

when all is said and done, stellar behavior will leave your lady with a general sense of mutual respect....and the excitement to see you again for a repeat booking. Anything else a client is allotted should be a bonus....not to be one of the results of proper etiquette.

proper etiquette results in an SP accepting a repeat booking from you. I'm not saying that a client will never get more, all I'm saying is if you're one of the clients that does, know that SPs usually consider that a somewhat private contract based on a relationship of trust and comfort. Both Trust and comfort tend to fade when a client mentions a deal he has received...even if he doesn't openly name the SP or the percentage he was discounted.

(once again, not saying that you initially meant that SNS, just putting it out there that agrements should be kept in private and not encouraged as expectations or results with every lady. Think about the guys who are doing everything right but eventuall may get bitter because they never get a deal dispite thir greatest efforts.......thats the only thing I'm trying to difuse here)

Dear Annessa,

Point taken, I guess it is a fine line between sharing your experience and encouraging good behaviour, vs suggesting that a one time experience as a norm.

Did I get your point??

BTW, like the "SNS", saved lots of typing ;-)

SNS

totally understandable SNS, HOWEVER, I'm just putting it out there that anything your SP is willing to grant you between the two of you should remain private.

(once again, not saying that you initially meant that SNS, just putting it out there that agrements should be kept in private and not encouraged as expectations or results with every lady. Think about the guys who are doing everything right but eventuall may get bitter because they never get a deal dispite thir greatest efforts.......thats the only thing I'm trying to difuse here)

Dear Annessa,

Point taken, I guess it is a fine line between sharing your experience and encouraging good behaviour, vs suggesting that a one time experience as a norm.

Did I get your point??

BTW, like the "SNS", saved lots of typing ;-)

SNS

oh my...I dont think you did get my point unfortunately. sorry if you took it personally and felt the need to point out the details of my abbreviation rather than see what I was saying. I thought I clarified my post

I never said that a one time experience was the norm,.....I'm a bit lost here....?

there is no fine line between sharing your experience and encouraging good behavior....if anything what I suggested thus far was sharing my experience from an SPs side and encouraging good behavior but not suggesting that good behavior entitled anyone to special treatment (just in case any new member were only showing good behavior to gainthe benefits you said you received because of that). I'm not downplaying your statement (as I said before) but realize that there is a lot more to hourly first-contacts and proper conduct that will bring the guys a bonus.

this is a compliment to you BTW (oops, sorry....I mean By The Way), basically I'm aying that you have something special with your SP and its awesome you have been given that deal.....but I'm going to assume that you attained that through more than just booking her for an overnight or for a lengthly first visit. right?

I'm really thinking you may have misinterpreted my post....Anyone who has seen me or knows me knows that I value my repeat clients. Why are you jumping to the conclusion that i am downplaying that?

I'm sorry if you're offended SEXNONSTOP (note: written in full, not trying to be snarky, but I dont want you to think that I'm half-assing this reply, k?) BUT I was just trying to say (politely, I'll add) that if you have been given discounts to not say so as thats a private arrangement.

and that, yes agreed (notice how before I said agreed and noted?) that good behavior could eventually lead to some benefits long-term.....However, I just wanted to voice for the newer gents here that it should NOT be expected and that if your lady gives you the credit of a deal, appreciate it as a vow of comfort and confidence and keep it private.

I'm speaking from an SP's point of view here, and not voicing my opinion to hear myself talk (or type) or put you down......this is a network, and regardless of no names mentioned, members generally talk or one person knows who sees a certain SP on a regular basis (if not a one-time encounter, some members tend to figure it out), it may not take long for an individual to realize that hes not getting the deal you're getting.....this can bruise anyone's ego or ruin business for the lady in question. This is usually the reason some of us cut our losses and go back to square one with gents we have given that privilege to.

very sorry SEXNONSTOP if you misinterpreted my posts or thought I was trying to deface your input. I appreciate your input (unless the next post from you is a stab at my abbreviations followed by winky-emoticons) and I always hear everyone's posts out, however realize that I am not disagreeing (not encouraging an opposite argument than the OP!) but just hinting that certain aspects should be not highlighted as whats to be expected.....some gents may feel lesser if they dont get that kind of treatment dispite all their efforts....and who knows, that SP may not even offer discounts to ANYone, yanno?

hopefully this clears things up again?

I actually really liked the SNS. And I'm far from being offended. I have always enjoyed your posts, you give a voice to all those too shy to speak out. I might not always agree with your point of view. But what is right and wrong? All but a point of view.

SNS

oh dear...I dont think you did get my point unfortunately. sorry if you took it personally and felt the need to point out the details of my abbreviation rather than see that I was saying. I thought I clarified my post

I never said that a one time experience was the norm,.....I'm a bit lost here. And I'm thinking you may have misinterpreted my post....Anyone who has seen me or knows me knows that I value my repeat clients. Why are you jumping to the conclusion that i am downplaying that?

I'm sorry if you're offended SEXNONSTOP (note: written in full, not trying to be snarky, but I dont want you to think that I'm half-assing this reply, k?) BUT I was just trying to say (politely, I'll add) that if you have been given discounts to not say so as thats a private arrangement.

and that, yes agreed (notice how before I said agreed and noted?) that good behavious could eventually lead to some benefits long-term.....I just wanted to voice for the newer gents here that it should not be expected and that if your lady gives you the credit of a deal, appreciate it as a vow of comfort and confidence and keep it private.

very sorry SEXNONSTOP if you misinterpreted my posts, hopefully this clears things up again?

Very well said. That's exactly what you should consider.

My advice is this. Be extremely over friendly, and have perfect hygeine. If you are very friendly, your 'date' is going to be very comfortable with you , less awkard and it will be easier to connect.

Start off with a short meeting.

So that you do get along.

Can you imagine, if you pay for a weekend, and you don't get along at all and its awkawrd...?

True, very true.

Plus, if you connect and talk to your date before hand , get to know her, just like you would talk to a girl you meet at the bar. Basically, get to know her very well, you're likely to enjoy yourself alot more, rather than if you just met her, clothes off, take care of business mechanically and over..atleast i think so.

Also, with one hour meetings, the service provider, is also bothered about the time, because it is so short. She might be thinking about her next client he is going to be there in 10 mins. But with a date like 4 -5 hours, sp is likely to be completely relaxed, and totally foxused on you. works out better , right?

I actually really liked the SNS. And I'm far from being offended. I have always enjoyed your posts, you give a voice to all those too shy to speak out. I might not always agree with your point of view. But what is right and wrong? All but a point of view.

SNS

there is no right or wrong, we're all here to offer our opinions or angles AND to learn from each other....not force feed "what we think is right" to anyone, coz thats not cool. we can all say "I understand....BUT" (*insert opinion given our side of things while not putting anyone's actions or opinions down*)

as long as we all understand where everyone is coming from and why they're offering their input, then its all good :-)

If we had to agree with everyone everyday about everything, you know what would happen? we'd go MAD! lol.....however politely voicing that we see where an individual is coming from ...while voicing your take on things (or maybe even just suggesting a devils advocate view, lol) turns a conversation into an exchange of ideas.......not a debate

that being said, I'm here to learn too......its all about the exchange.... That and i really sucked at debate in Highschool coz i generally was seen as agreeing with the other team even if I had an opposite opinion but was just acknowledging their views lol :-)

Hope we get to meet up one day. We can then have a fierce debate, eventually I won you over and we have the best make up sex ever.

I am allowed to dream, am I not? ;-)

SNS

as long as we all understand where everyone is coming from and why they're offering their input, then its all good :-)

If you don't have time to pre-screen, and you want your 'window' of time to have the most pleasure potential, if I were you I'd consider booking two girls two hours ( dinner + dessert ;-)), with the agreement you'd continue with the one you meshed with best for longer.

This is assuming of course you can do this in a polite way to not make the ladies feel bad about the arrangment. Many of the SPs here are friends with other SPs and would probably not mind a bit of competitive dinner fun.

Worst case, you end up not being able to decide and keep both for 6 hours.. Yum!

Guest S**a*Q

All of them... One at a time... OOOH... or all at ONCE!

God, my brain would explode from ladyawesomness! :P

That's it... I'm coming to Otown to spend my earnings on the ladies ;)

If you don't have time to pre-screen, and you want your 'window' of time to have the most pleasure potential, if I were you I'd consider booking two girls two hours ( dinner + dessert ;-)), with the agreement you'd continue with the one you meshed with best for longer.

This is assuming of course you can do this in a polite way to not make the ladies feel bad about the arrangment. Many of the SPs here are friends with other SPs and would probably not mind a bit of competitive dinner fun.

Worst case, you end up not being able to decide and keep both for 6 hours.. Yum!

I would definitely recommend putting in the effort to do some research ("pre-screen"). not everyone has the budget to book two girls at the same time for a lengthly session...plus you dont want to put any unnecessary pressure on the client for having to pick between two girls and send one home. let him relax and enjoy his session with one girl that he has done the proper amount of research on...after all, narrowing it down to one who fits his needs shouldnt be too tough given the cornocopia of input on the ladies here.

if however, he cant choose between multiple ladies (after screening his likes and dislikes) then take the plunge for a duo. generally speaking tho, an awesome SP will make every minute of your time together special, be it one, two or four hours. Probably best to try out those SPs separately (as not all SPs function well as duos) on a shorter time basis first and finding your true gem tho, before embarking on a longer booking (as mentioned before) :-)