Congratulations to Midnite Massage for reaching the 1000 posts milestone!

Congrats on hitting the 1000 posts milestone......I know I personally have read most all of them and anxiously await the next 1000 great posts from this amazingly sexy lady. Keep them cumming please! *RAWR* indeed.

• Like 1

To the Queen of my Nova Scotia Wet Dreams, Ms. Midnite-Massage, CONGRATULATIONS on the 1000 post milestone. You are a warm, caring, enlightened and humorous contributor here and a wonderful and supportive friend. Bring on the next 1000!

This is the one time I feel comfortable using your signature saying....

!RAWR! to you!!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Tracie on your 1k posts, I always enjoy reading your input in threads here, and enjoy reading your blog/web site, oh and yes our tweets :) Continue on Tracie!! you are a great contributor to this board!

• Like 1

Congratulations Midnite on reaching 1000 posts. They are always helpful and a joy to read. Keep them coming! ;)

• Like 1

Congrats Tracie on reaching 1000 posts! You're a beauitful person inside and out and it shows in your posts with your insight, thought and humor. Your contribution to Cerb is and always will be appreciated! I look forward to reading many more! Kisses xoxo

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Well well well ... look what we have here ... a very nice milestone! Congrats Midnight Massage on 1000 posts. I'm looking forward to the next ones!

Cheers!

Congratulations to one of the nicest members of this community! Keep up the great contributions!