Kassie @ ALO

Had the pleasure of meeting this young (25) lady today. She's tall and curvy, with an awesome rack! I initially thought they were man-made, by looking at them, but they are entirely natural! They feel wonderful! She's also pretty easy-going, so no problems in breaking the ice with her. She's a friend of redheaded Beckie, and so they have similar levels of service. People should check her out. They are both learning the trade, and the more customers they see the better they will become.

• Like 1

Thank you Mr. Whiteman, wonder whether anything (if at all) stopped you from writing a reco in the respective section. Also, does she have a CERB account, there are several ladies with ALO suffix however Kassie does not seem to be among them?

I'd say she's still new to the business, and I don't write official recs for anyone without seeing them a number of times. But she has potential, other people should check her out too, and maybe they'll like her too.

• Like 2

I agree with whiteman, had a really great session with Kassie. She was really into it, in fact as much or more than me. Like whiteman, I need another session before the rec, but it is really close. Her natural assets are spectacular.

Had the pleasure of meeting this young (25) lady today. She's tall and curvy, with an awesome rack! I initially thought they were man-made, by looking at them, but they are entirely natural! They feel wonderful! She's also pretty easy-going, so no problems in breaking the ice with her. She's a friend of redheaded Beckie, and so they have similar levels of service. People should check her out. They are both learning the trade, and the more customers they see the better they will become.

Ur recommending her, sayin people should check her out. Why not write in the recommendation section where most will go look if they want to know about a lady. Usually only newbies post reccos in this area as they don't have access to the recco section initially.

You also sound like you are recommending Beckie as well. If that is the case why not write a recco for her as well in the recommendation section.

• Like 2