Infractions and points?

I was cited for an infraction and given 1 points. I acknowledge my error etc etc but I was curious what it meant-- in particular the points. I did a quick forum search and none of the thread titles seemed to help. Can someone do me the favor of pointing out where this system might be?

Oh and overall a nice board. My only problem seems to be trying to "recommend" without falling into doing a review.

Guest S**r***e

I find most recommendations end up becoming sort of a review. Perhaps just give as much info you are comfortable with giving. I always try and discuss with the SP if she would like me to do a reco as well. Some SP's don't want recos. As for the points thing.....what are you talking about? Points on a drivers license?

points here are like your drivers licience points....it is a way of the Mod keeping an eye on you....if you loose to many they will start warning you......or suspend you.......

Guest S**r***e

Hmmm.....I didn't even know this. Good info to know. Although, as long as you are not causing trouble you should be alright. Just behave and be respectful to others.:-D

When you break a rule here you are either issued a warning or points infraction just like antlerman said. If you accumulate too many points or are warned multiple times for the same thing you are suspended (or banned) from the site.

The system lets us (The moderators) see what we have spoken to you about before and keeps a running total (For us to see only).

You CAN NOT post anything negative. If you post something like "She was a little fat for my taste" on a recommendation it will probably hurt the ladies feelings when she reads it... and it's not much of a recommendation when your such an ass that you feel the need to comment about something like that. It's disrespectful and not very nice.

Some people have a hard time remembering that the ladies are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect. They read the recommendations as well and if your commenting about stuff like that you are being very disrespectful.

If you have a wonderful (above average) time with her show her some respect and let others know you had a good time, focus on the good (not the bad). Don't be nitpicky and comment about the stuff you did not like... it the pro's outweighs the cons and you have a enjoyable time... show your appreciation and let others know you found a lady who shines above others. If not, don't say anything at all.

Guest S**r***e

Well said Mod, I believe most here would agree with what you have said. Respect for other people goes a long way.