what do find appeals to you more for hair color on a lady?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. what do find appeals to you more for hair color on a lady?

• Blond
    • Red (we know cato's answer)
    • Brunette
    • Black
    • Bald
    • Not that important to me

this thread is by no means any way trying to change the hair color the ladies have.....

this is just curiosity.......

this thread is by no means any way trying to change the hair color the ladies have.....

this is just curiosity.......

What an excellent idea, antlerman! I really had to think about this one.

I really have no preference to hair color. My last few girlfriends have all been redheads though. Figure that one out.

Guest S**r***e

To me I think it depends on the lady. I do have a soft spot for a lady with a dark/tanned complexion and beautiful long straight black hair. Of course their body type also adds to this soft spot of mine. A nice hour glass figure with an ass you can bounce a quarter off......oh so nice!! So back to the hair colour, like I said, it depends on the lady. I have seen some SP's that were blonde and I think that they may look better as a brunette and vice versa. Same to be said about red heads. All in all, not really that important to me but my vote went to black in lieu of my soft spot.

I should be studying... and yet, I am lurking on CERB. I am a bit obsessed with this website. It creates a great (and sexy) diversion to exams.

On to my answer:

I love a beautiful Asian woman with black hair, an Indian woman with brown hair, an American woman with blond hair, an Irish woman with red hair, a punk with green hair! A woman with no hair at all!

A rose by another other name would smell as sweet.

A man who concerns himself with such things would miss so much of the beauty that surrounds him... a rose is a rose is a rose...

A woman who changes herself to please a man who concerns himself with such things would miss so much of the beauty that surrounds her...

Thank you belladonna, very well said. :)

well I have to agree with Cato.. I do have something special for redheads!.. and Bella bring up a good point!.. ahhhh hell... I love all women! in the hot, sexy, seductive glory!!!! I am the reason all sexy women were created!!

I go for black hair as I kind of like Asian women. Just a lil bit, not so one would notice.

Should be multiple choice as my 2nd fave is redheads. Ya know I've never had bad sex with a redhead. They usually nearly kill me, in a good way of course :mrgreen:

Well I like all hair colors, even white, orange and purple can look really good on some ladies. However I voted for brunettes. I love them, don't ask me why.

Any colour with high contrast highlights.

But then, long smooth shiny black hair down to her back. Red school girl pony tail. Wild wavy blonde. Multi colour short and spikey. Love them all, a nice contrast against their skin colour.

SNS

Any color is fine with me. I do find that some colors look more appropriate on some women than others; depends on facial structure, attitude, etc... Love them all anyway.:boobies:

In my view the ladies hair colour is just a small part of the overall presentation and really doesn't matter. I like variety.