Miss Jessica Lee

Petite Indeed.

This is a bit tardy on my part...holidays being a bit hectic, but thinking about my second visit with Jessica last week is still gettin the blood goin just fine....

Gotta share a visual with you...see the beautiful pic in my 1st post above, and now have this babe sit in reverse on a nice high back chair in the dining room of her suite, gorgeous titties pressed onto the chair back and that gorgeous butt and puss puss arched over the edge, poised for penetration...Kisses and licks...mmm

If you look in an illustrated dick-tionary under the word " receptive", that 's what you'd see I'm sure.

And did I say pe-tite. OM friggen G>

Now if you'll excuse me folks while I attend to this problem that's just arisen again.

Hot, fit woman, smart and sexy, and a sexual whirlwind.

It was good to reconnect with Jessica after a year or so, and to enjoy a high-powered sexual adventure with her. Nice ass, great kisser, great attitude. Receptive, passionate, fun.

Check out her new album with the sexy secretary look. "Dick-tation", she calls it. She takes dick-tation really well.... :)

I also had the opportunity to see Jessica, while in Ottawa (and humble a sincere apology Jessica for the late rec). This young lady, is fit,toned sexy,smart and a pleasure to be with. I do like a petite lady as well, especially when she can wrap her legs around my 6'3'' frame and were standing up, making love. She is very responsive when giving her pleasure, and she certainly can give it back :) This lady is athletic,and she can bring it in the boudoir.

Thanks Jessica, such a pleasure to be with. :)

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.