I think I have dies and gone to heaven!

At my suite at the Inn on the Forks in Winnipeg.

I do not normally rant about hotels, but this is beautiful.

I paid for a deluxe suite and that is what I got...and more.

The suite is absolutley stunning.......

Huge bathroon with a jacuzzi tub for 2, shower for 4, tastefully decorated, fireplace, bose stereo, keurig espresso maker and it is absolutley spotless, I am a happy camper for 3 nigths!

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel anyday!

All the happiness ladies

BObbi At my suite at the Inn on the Forks in Winnipeg.

I do not normally rant about hotels, but this is beautiful.

I paid for a deluxe suite and that is what I got...and more.

The suite is absolutley stunning.......

Huge bathroon with a jacuzzi tub for 2, shower for 4, tastefully decorated, fireplace, bose stereo, keurig espresso maker and it is absolutley spotless, I am a happy camper for 3 nigths!

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel anyday!

Happy Holidays

Bobbi Victoria

www.ravishingbobbivictoria.com

193987373097096106.jpg

I have had the suite all week, this is the only one in the hotel and you're right. It rocks. By the way there are 2 fireplaces, 2 flat panel tv's, and a waterwall. And the bathroom is to die for. Rainshower shower head and wall faucets. Great place to get laid....

Loose

I just checked out the hotel website and I must say, Bobbi, you've landed yourself the perfect melange between artistic boutique feel and space and REAL features (espresso machine, 4-person shower, etc etc) as well as REAL space. It reminds me of Hotel Nellegan (sp?) in old montreal that I was just at a couple weeks ago.......how is the staff and service? are they as beautifully earthy as the vibe their decor gives?

This hotel is gorgeous.....makes me almost want to take a trip down to WPG just to check it out! good-on-ya! SO jealous! I could have a million no-shows in a hotel like that and (almost) not even care, hehe

I've stayed in this hotel and it is everyting Bobbi had to say about it and more.

It is an amazing gem in Winnipeg.

Ther hotel staff are friendly and the hotel is immaculately clean.

crap....all you get in Ottawa is the souind of running water from the other room......cold and maybe hot air out of some vent........and the view of street people watering the buildings.......

I have had the suite all week, this is the only one in the hotel and you're right. It rocks. By the way there are 2 fireplaces, 2 flat panel tv's, and a waterwall. And the bathroom is to die for. Rainshower shower head and wall faucets. Great place to get laid....

Loose

The suite Loose is talking about is the penthouse suite, I have the next level of suites (there are only 9 suites in the whole hotel)

I only have one fireplace, not 2, but I do have the shower and 2 tv's!!

I am in pure bliss, and the service and food is great!

I just checked out the hotel website and I must say, Bobbi, you've landed yourself the perfect melange between artistic boutique feel and space and REAL features (espresso machine, 4-person shower, etc etc) as well as REAL space. It reminds me of Hotel Nellegan (sp?) in old montreal that I was just at a couple weeks ago.......how is the staff and service? are they as beautifully earthy as the vibe their decor gives?

This hotel is gorgeous.....makes me almost want to take a trip down to WPG just to check it out! good-on-ya! SO jealous! I could have a million no-shows in a hotel like that and (almost) not even care, hehe

Please make that trip to Winnipeg beautiful lady and I will be on the first plane to Winnipeg to spend 2 or 3 sessions with you....don't be teasing us poor Manitoba boys...I think you should come and check out that hotel room.