I desperately need your xmas spirit

Do you agree with my theory?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my theory?

• Yes I think I do
    • No you're truly insane

Ok, so here's the deal. I've been on this board for a bit and have noticed a few things in my experience. One in particular is that many times, a guy can make a comment on a thread and it can go by relatively unnoticed. If one of the ladies here basically paraphrased the same thought, she would get 80 responses to it telling her how great she is or, in the very least, be told that she's hot.

Before you get to thinking I'm going on a rant here...that's totally not the case. Thing is, I got to joking about this to one of the incredibly beautiful and intelligent women here about the subject and I said to her, "You know, the lord God could come down from the heavens and create the perfect post for cerb...and get less views or responses than someone such as yourself announcing that you just farted."

What begat from that discussion...was a bet. If this thread can get more response than what she's putting out there, I win. And my prize is good so get your fucking Santa hats on and help a brother out! I was supposed to come up with something intelligent and profound, but fuck it - the only possible way for me to win this is to cheat!

Might as well put a poll to this as well - for no other reason than the fact I can. And remember that xmas is all about giving so, please...think of the children...

• Like 1

I'll do it for rep? haha

Best of luck and where is her post I need to check it out?

I don't know the answer to that question. Well I do, but telling you doesn't help my cause. You'll have to wait until the contest is over ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time
Ok, so here's the deal. I've been on this board for a bit and have noticed a few things in my experience. One in particular is that many times, a guy can make a comment on a thread and it can go by relatively unnoticed. If one of the ladies here basically paraphrased the same thought, she would get 80 responses to it telling her how great she is or, in the very least, be told that she's hot ...

buggernot, i'm here to tell you that you are great (no secret there)! but sorry, i just can't tell you that you're hot ... until you post the photos to prove it, that is ... :wink:

ha ha ... so ... just how desperately do you want to win this bet anyway?:rolleyes:

buggernot, i'm here to tell you that you are great (no secret there)! but sorry, i just can't tell you that you're hot ... until you post the photos to prove it, that is ... :wink:

ha ha ... so ... just how desperately do you want to win this bet anyway?:rolleyes:

Not quite desperate enough to post a pic of myself in a bra with a Dante classic covering my face...I'd need something bigger to cover up all the not so hot parts ;)

BN,

Good luck winning this bet. Most women can have a door opened for them with just a smile.

ps. I just farted *satisfied smile*

I find it so sexy when a lady can fart and not be ashamed to say it.lol

Oh yea, this is supposed to be for buggernot, best of luck on your little bet. And a merry Christmas to all.

this is infringing on my territory as silly...odd..and strange.....I love it.......:bddog:

Guest f***2f***

OK i think you're luke warm!! But you really just want a post don't you?? I'm just a number to you...boo hoo!!

OK i think you're luke warm!! But you really just want a post don't you?? I'm just a number to you...boo hoo!!

You're right, I hate that you had to find out this way - but it's true. And I'm using you again to bump the thread so you may need another tissue...

Well I read all posts equally and generally enjoy your posts so I give this thread a thumbs up and hope you win!!

Guest W***ledi*Time
Not quite desperate enough to post a pic ...

Ah, just as I thought ... you are a man of integrity and principles. Now that's hot!

Oh, Buggernot. I would enjoy looking at some manly pics. Just make sure it's not cold. Annessa, lol. It reminds me of fat bastard. Everyone loves their own brand. Good luck Buggernot.

As a friend of mine has often said ... "I guy really has to work to get noticed, all a Woman has to do is drop her drawer's and the guys line up :) "

Ya you are bang on, now I'll go vote

Loki318

Guest M***ell***A

Yeah, I really have to say being a girl rocks!!! Good luck on your bet :)