"kimmy kimmy" put it in me

saw this girl in winnipeg.

never met her before but my expectations were hugely exceeded

beautiful girl. pictures are very accurate and totally her and she is sexier in person. gorgeous body. amazing natural boobs.

great service. definitely non rushed not a clock watcher.

service wise she truly enjoys sucking dick and is one of the best i have ever had and and I have seen a lot of sp's!! she really loves loves it!!!!

willing to accomodate and ymmv as usual but if you treat her well you will get great service ( note however she absolutely will not negotiate prices !!)

would i repeat with her? i already have multiple times!!!

would like to keep her to myself but will share this absolute gem with the board.

saw this girl in winnipeg.

beautiful girl. pictures are very accurate and totally her and she is sexier in person. gorgeous body. amazing natural boobs.

service wise she truly enjoys sucking dick and is one of the best i have ever had and and I have seen a lot of sp's!! she really loves loves it!!!!

willing to accomodate and ymmv as usual but if you treat her well you will get great service ( note however she absolutely will not negotiate prices !!)

would like to keep her to myself but will share this absolute gem with the board.

Considering her ad went up today... and you had never met her before, it is interesting that you've had time to see her multiple times...

And since you've seen a lot of sp's, and been a member a while, you've never posted a review except to complain about an sp that others have favorably reviewed flaking on you.

I guess every reviewer needs to start somewhere, it would have been a little more believable had you posted other reviews before a review like this on the day a new SP posts an ad on BP...

Additional Comments:

big apple

user-offline.png

Registered User Join DateMar 2011Posts360

kimmy kimmy "put it in me"

saw this girl in winnipeg. and she is considering a tour in toronto.

if you have a chance to see her dont think twice about it!!

Interesting post on terb....

followed by:

user-online.png

happened to be in winnipeg and saw her

and i concur completely with the review

she is awesome

• Like 3

thanks for the comments and happy to address them.

i was referring to the first time i met her and had a great session, this preceded her ad being posted on bp. i have seen her a few times since.

i am a very experienced hobbyist and reviewer on terb and have just moved to winnipeg hence my lack of reviews here.

i can assure you that i am no shill.

Someone reviewed her on November 25th so I don't think her ad just went up today. I think she has had a ad on BP for quite a while, so I don't think this is a shill.

• Like 1

I posted a detailed review of this SP last week, i even posted the menu to what i recieved, so check that post out if you feel this one is an outer circle.

cheers

PS69

When you post another persons post word for word, it is suspicious. That's all I was saying. You've been registered here for months, but no reviews. Suspicious... that's all.

If you had used your own words, that's a different story.