I understand this site is "positive only "one, so if you've had a bad experience do you just keep it to yourself?

Can you retract a positive review if there are serious issues on repeat visits? I'd just hate for some guy to see someone based on a year old review when things have changed.

I understand this site is "positive only "one, so if you've had a bad experience do you just keep it to yourself?

Yes and No, if it was bad where it was bait and switch (Fake Photos) or you got put into a dangerous encounter like being robbed or threatened (and you are an established member) you can report it in the correct area. If it was just not worthy of a recommendation or you just want to complain or warn others that the service was below your standard then other sites exist for this - cerb is not the place for that.

Can you retract a positive review if there are serious issues on repeat visits?

No, this is a flaw as people do change but if we allowed this then it gets abused. Basically when members look for are RECENT reviews, people will continue to ADD comments to recommendations if they are worthy. A recommendation thread that has not been updated in over a year is often a RED FLAG to many of the members here.

We do allow PM's when SOLICITED (Someone asks for specific info) to be sent. For instance if someone says "Does anyone have info on...." and you have some info that may be negative you can PM the person and share this info since they asked for it. An established member can also comment "Based on my recent experience I can not recommend" publicly (but nothing more) if people want more info from you they can PM you.

What we want to avoid is anyone slandering someone or just being unreasonable. many guys will have bad experiences cause they have really insane expectations (we have all seen them) some guys show up with Body Oder and crotch rot and complain cause the lady would not offer them a BJ or nasty rotting teeth and she denies him kissing... etc... it happens SOOO OFTEN. These guys will make the MOST NOISE about a lady and try to damage her reputation. Cerb is friendly and positive cause we will not have any part of that.

• Like 4