Pictures with sp?

Okie so I am asking sevice providers this. I am sort of new to the whole idea, but not totally. I am actually interested in something very different. What i want is this. To find an gorgeous, innocent looking , sp close to my age. Take her on a date for 5 hours, and take pictures with her in different poses in different locations indoors and outdoors like two close friends would. The sp would be fully dressed (no controversial pics) and would be fully compensated for her time.Plus I would pay for the food ofcourse, etc. Is it weird for sp to do this with a client? what do hobbyist think about this? Would sps mind have their picture taken (fully dressed) . I am ask this cuz they ussually hide their faces. The reason I want to do this is because , my gf dumped me a month ago, and has moved on..I want her to see that I am not mourning over her still. once i post those picture on facebook, she will definately get the message. Since she dumped , It kills my self esteem, so bad, that THIS is the extent I am going to , just to feel better about myself. I know . I am shallow. But sps wouldn't mind this right? I am new here on this site too. so be nice? lol

Not sure about that one if it's alright with the SP's...

They hide their face for privacy reasons, which is totally understandable since many SP's have a family, have a regular job, some are students, etc...

Then even fully-dressed, they would make some kind of photoshoot to be posted on FaceBook?

How the heck did that guy get these photos (even if they are innocent)?

Some SP's would not mind and as you say, they will be compensated for their time, but I am not ready to say that all will agree.

In fact, I am pretty convinced that a majority will disagree.

Not that you'll find any interested in that scenario, but why bother with an sp at all anyways? Since all you're into is deceiving your ex, might as well put an ad up on CL and see if you can get some random college girl to help you out.

What I will say is that all you're accomplishing by doing this is proving that you're not over your ex. If you were, you wouldn't care what she thinks - maybe that's what you should focus on instead.

Not that you'll find any interested in that scenario, but why bother with an sp at all anyways? Since all you're into is deceiving your ex, might as well put an ad up on CL and see if you can get some random college girl to help you out.

What I will say is that all you're accomplishing by doing this is proving that you're not over your ex. If you were, you wouldn't care what she thinks - maybe that's what you should focus on instead.

I agree with Buggernot - who cares what your ex thinks?

And yes, if it's just photos you want, there are models around.

The only concern I would see girls having is what kind of comments you are going to make to go along with the pictures.

Even full-dressed pics can have a way of coming back to haunt a person some times.

If you're only looking for picutres, I'm sure you can hire a model or perhaps one of the ladies on here may be willing but what does that get you. Inevitably your ex will find out you hired someone just for some pics and it will backfire on you. Go out, enjoy life and who cares what the ex thinks. By having some fun you will probably find someone new to share some times with and create some lasting pictures for facebook.

I think it would be empowering for you to choose that what your ex think doesn't matter to you and has no bearing on your life. It sounds like you are going to great lengths for your ex, and are still a slave to her. Please don't take offense to what I'm saying. We've all been there, but I hope you can get over her because it sucks being in shackles.

I've heard "the best way to get over someone is to get on/under someone"

I'd find a lovely SP on CERB and get on/under/over/behind, her etc...

That would be my focus...:wink:

In my view - by posting this thread it's clear your not over your ex and your motivated in some form to make your ex jealous.

If your relationship is over why give her any information where your at with respect to the breakup. Silence is golden at times.

If it's intimate companship you seek to fill the void and suggested by others -- There's many providers that no doubt help you with that.

Good luck

OFTN, As many have said, you need to liberate yourself from the past. You have to learn to say that she was in the past - eventually you will believe it. Then it becomes such an enpowerment to say that it is over, no more stress ! Of course getting through it is not so easy. In a few months or years you will be wonder how youcould have ever gotten so fucked up over her.

You have already started by joining this site. There is a lot of good advice, all of which says your approach is fundamentally wrong. You need to take steps to get over it.

You need to :

1) Drop her and all of her friends from Facebook

2) Start spending time with other ladies just to be friends

3) Don't expect anything and you may find an inner peace

Consider counselling to build up your self esteem. Perhaps you put tooo much of your inner selfinto the us aspect of the relationship.

We all know that iti isn't easy just go day to day. Why not show up at the polyparty social events.

good luck

Guest f***2f***

Heck why spend money if you're posting phony pics? The bait and switchers do it by just taking photos from the internet. It's considered un-ethical in this biz and really at the end of the day it's un-ethical for you to post pics of an sp or model and claim you have a relationship...no difference.

I think the advice above is good....you need to move on and not worry about what she thinks or think you are hurting her by posting pics of a beautiful replacement.

It sounds to me. That you are still having hope for this relationship. Do you think that she is going to want you back? After seeing how hot your new girlfriend is. I would say take some time out for yourself. Maybe at the end you will realize that it is for the best. I don't think you are thinking rational about this. All I say is take a step back. You don't want to do anything your going to regret. Or have to explain. You think your having a tough time now. Do you really want to explain who this mystery girl is to everyone. Think about it. It won't be fun at all.

Oh man! Been there! Didn't do that! Lol I know its not funny brother but use the dough and buy and membership at the Y! Seriously go and work it out through sweat! And likely lots of tears! Took me a year to get over someone and yes was worse seeing her out with her new beau after only a month! Worst thing is you get all buffed out and may even meet someone at the gym! Ps splurge and buy the Men's Deluxe membership! Bring your mp3 with your favorite tunes!

Good luck to you!

Posted via Mobile Device

You are extending your own pain brother..

Whatever you hope to achieve, it's not going to happen or work. You will just end up feeling even worse in the end. When she figures out what's really going on the only emotions from her I suspect you are oging to provoke are hurtful ones to you.

Your'e angry and your heart is sore right now. Just take it day by day. You'll get through it. Start something new to occupy your mind while you adjust.

Try to consider what we are saying to you.. we are strangers and we are not trying to sugarcoat anything. Look through some of the other advice again and find something that might work for you..

Take care.. be well..

If you are going to hire an SP make it "all about YOU" that is what they are best at....

Dont hire an SP and make it all about her .... she is gone.

JJust my 2 cents

Loki318

first of all. Damn, this community is tight. Thanks for the thoughts. but so much advice and i am more confused than ever. But let me make a few things clear , about my plan. I would not add the sp to my facebook , so if she is in any photo, on my profile..Noone she knows will ever find out. Since, the chances of me having any friends in common with a sp are 0. okie, secondly, i would NOT change my relationship status at all.Not create any fake profiles, NOT attract any new attention and not showcase it to her or the world. they are just pictures of me smiling my ass of , and a gorgeous babe so happy in my arms, at a resturant..I wont be kissing and SHOWING I am in a relationship, it will be more like "go figure.." Since, my ex-girfriend can't know all the people i hang out with, she will assume its a new girl i met, and be jealous that she is so much hotter than she is. (thats why i need a real babe, or i wont get her attention) lol. I mean people!!!! seriously, think about this. If your ex , adds a few pictures of him with a new girl, and they're all hugging, and SMILING, and looking like he has never been happier... What are you gonna do? check forums like these do see his posts? OR demand your ex to be introduced to your new gf? no.right?, i have thoght about this alot.. and i know there is no way she can ever figure out, shes a simple gal guys, she wouldnt fathom it. so thats an explanation for people saying, what if she finds out ? dont worry , i thought of it, I will make sure its impossible. : ) or lets assume for a second that she cant.. Alright second, why dont you just have some private time on your own with an sp?.. well to be honest i have had quite a few encounters. BUT THEY were so mechanical experiences, and i just ended up cheered up for a day..or two. and then i am depressed.so thats that. Secondly, shes just a gf . Yeah well did I mention I have a KID with her? did I mention we split up 6 months ago? did I mention I HAVE TO see her every week, I can't get her out of my life , i just can't remove her from fb, man its not that simple.. Its so much drama in our lives, i could write a book. Let me make this clear, SHE IS SO FAR OUT OF my league,that when we walk into bars, people stare cuz they can't believe the girl I am with.. And now she finally hanging around someone in her league, and there all smiling, and posing, in parties, and commenting on their new pictures.. And the guy is so mcuh hotter than me, and i can't take it.. she tries to make it jealous and it works!! BUT WE HAD so many years of history!!! We were so in love , that she used to CRY in my arms. GOD , and how did this all fall apart in the last 4 months?? OKie, it was MY fault for what happened, I had started being a real dumass in the last weeks after she broke up... Now. everyday i regret it.. but I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING STILL BETWEEN US! everyone thinks so, she is just trying to make me feel bad for my mistakes, and showing me i should have cherished her, SHE MAKES ME FEEL JEALOUS. ANd yes it works, because Yes i am crazier than ever about her. But my self esteem, is low,so low that i can't even fucking look her friends in the eyes, anymore, cuz they all thought i was a loser, they all KNOW ITS BEEN MONTHS but i can't move on. And thanks for telling me to just get a new gf guys, but umm. my last name is not exactly Schwarzenegger . okie? girls are not that into me. not that simple. i need something simple Sorry for the long life story, but why am i doing this and my life issues can only be resolved by someone who knows me personally, and has seen what i have been through. Still my question is, assuming the following: I don't change my facebook relationship status. I don't add the sp or have any personal contact with her at all. I make it impossible for anyone to know. would sp providers still have an objection? IF sp providers think this is something, they can do, by acting natural, SMILING their ass off, looking very classy(not too much makeup ), and posing with me like you totQally think that i am the best guy in the world. Those are the kind of pictures i need with an sp. After that i can gaurantee the pictures wont come back to haunt the sp's.. and they won't ever have to worry about it and they dont have to do anything they are not comfortable with. If you ladies are happy to do this and can understand how i am feeling and what i want.. then please pm and tell me more about yourself, so i can decide if you are the kind of girl i am looking for. (now i am thinking it will be an 9-10 hour date btw) ANYWAY!!! as much as i appreciate receiving the "the shallowest guy on the earth" award, i will conclude by saying this. My ex's and her friends look like they all walked out of the front page of a magazine. since, they know i have no one in my life, same old loser friends, and have nothing going on, they assume i stay at home all day like a fag, with no life. I CAN"T MOVE ON! and i have no self esteem. getting these pictures will show her stupid friends that "BITCH i am with a supermodel and shes way hotter than you!", atleast i will get my confidence back , if not self esteem!!! I need this guys, i really do. How do i get more self esteem, i feel ugly, and like a loser!! I know this will help my self esteem atleast and make me feel better. Just people advice me , on how to make this look as natural, if i just had to DO this, what are some tips? For everyone, who says " why are you doing this? are you really going to feel better"i say, you can't judge man. you don't know where i am , and what its like.. if you did. Then you would understand why, you might not agree..but you would understand why i am resorting to this/ ..........? lol, will anyone reply? and what kind of girls are gonna reply..lol whats my add gonna read?ALSO , the photo model thing sounds like a f***ing BRILLIANT IDEA!!!Pm more about that PLEASE!

I was going to leave this be but guy, your insecurity is waaaay too high right now. Look at what this pretty girl with all her good looking friends have done to you!

yes you could hire a model or an SP for 10 hours (which BTW at some gals social fees may cost you a 1k minimum) but what if it doesnt even phase her or she goes "okay yah whatever, he probably just paid her.

you cant assume everyone is stupid. (no offense)

also...you cant assume that just because you dont tagg your SP or add her to your facebook that ppl aren't going to recognize her because you think you have no friends in common.....networking is a dangerous situation on facebook.

This woman obviously broke your self esteem...but the solution isn't paying a woman to pose as your fake newfound love! at the end of the day, you will have paid for a visual stab at your ex...and have nothing to gain from it other than being a phoney )and having flies buzz out of your wallet)......how is THAT going to help your self esteem??? it wont.

my advice, no matter how odd of a nuclear couple you were or how hot her new guy and friends are....focus on YOU! look inside yourself and see the things that make you an individual. what is the one thing you're good at? DO IT! or join the gym and practice your people skills and stop letting this woman drag you down and start being that awesome person that attracted her to you in the first place....but not to win her back....to gain your individuality that you have lost in the process

instead of posting fake pictures....post FB statuses that reek of positivity...but DO it, dont lie about it!

example...post: "went for a 2k jogg today..and am now treating myself to dinner with a great buddy (but do it!)

DON'T post: "went for a 2k jogg today and am now feeling the burn! seeing a hottie later! (coz even if its true, and your buddy is hot it will only be percieved by all that you are throwing it in her and her friend's face)

I see friends like this do vindictive crap all the time on facebook, and I'll admit, I've done so a few years ago.....only after i saw others do the same did I wish i didnt do the same and see how it made me and all our friends cringe

by doing positive things for yourself and focusing on yourself you will only attract the positive...which (eventually) might be an attractive girl who sees what an awesome person you are (EVEN IF ONLY ON A FRIENDLY BASIS!).....and with who you can post as many facebook photos, knowing that the new friendship there is REAL and not paid for

also as a side note when I used to date I never had a "type" and many of the guys I dated longterm were guys that shallow girls would scoff at. I would tell them to eff-off...mainly because i would love a guy who was sincere and would make me laugh and had charisma......if your ex is so welled up in the fact that you're not GQa version of the sexiest man alive and isn't defending your relationship despite the fact you have a child......FORGET HER!!!! shes obviously way too wrapped up in what her friends think or her own insecurity (or newfound ego) that she is willing to ditch everything you have. I'm going to assume she is young as well and looking for validation....but lady, if you choose to have a child with someone, you dont leave them having to try to "show you up"....relationships (even friendships) should never be a competition.

^^This is a phrase i say for BOTH of you.

Having a new friendship evenatually (even if its just a good hearted girl who listens to your problems....which is something you seem to be in dire need of now!!! its ok, not making fun here) that is REAL is something that will make you feel ten times better about yourself that having to fake it just to hurt the woman you have such a history and child with. I am going to guess that you are very young....please dont take this the wrong way, but if you really did miss your connection, you would not be going out of your way to vindictively hurt the mother of your child.....as someone said previously "silence sometimes speaks words"...no one suggested you remove her from your facebook, but if she really hurt you so badly, then why are YOU becoming the bad guy? You are trying to fight fire with the DVD "logg" (ie. the fake fire as seen on TV) on a widescreen TV. Sometimes relationships dont work out, it not because the person was "out to get you" or hurt you....this is just life, and sometimes people are discovering themselves and choose different paths.....sometimes that path doesn't involve you right at the beginning.....take a mature step back and let her do her thing and dont arise drama that isn't even there to begin with. what if she sees you with your "new girl" and thinks you're a total player and imagines that because you are so quick to move on that you dont care about her OR your child and decides to axe you out of the picture completely....forever. Think very long and hard about this. I have a child with someone who never wanted to be there....I didn't spend my life trying to cause him grief.........when you do that, that makes YOU the person who is not thinking with logic, but with crazed emotion

Listen, She made her choice and shes going to keep making her choice no matter what pics you post on facebook.

The key is seeking gratification from ANY one else on the planet other than her now (or paid SPs for facebook pics) if you aren't being appreciated by her and her friends, time to move on and find people that do. life is too short man!

I feel for your situation but striking back in revenge is NOT the answer!

ps. as a cautious note: I really hate the word "FAG" when used to describe a loser, please use more mature vocabulary is you want proper sympathy

• Like 1

Great post, Annessa. I personally see a strong connection between hate and violence towards gay people and hate and violence towards sex workers, which is why I find the use of the term "fag" on this board particularly offensive.

first of all....

That's as far as I got, sorry. Breakups suck, end of story. Being vindictive and petty is not a proper manifestation of love. Live your own life.

Take your cash and spend it wisely...like get multiple sp's spread out over time. That'll take your mind off things.

With all due respect, without meeting you but just from reading your posts - Seems like you need to talk to a professional, Psychologist, Lawyer or otherwise.

Your plan sounds like a teenage Van Wilder skit, which I, like others here on CERB, do not think will get you anywhere but broke, wallet-wise and heart-wise. ...money and love you could direct to your child instead of such fruitless endeavours as unacquainted love.

Such a request from a SP sounds dodgy, as if there is more to it than your ex.

If you are doing this to get your ex back, then jealousy won't get you anywhere, she will only want you out of jealousy (of another) - not love. Leave the non-sense games alone and go be a man and Father, and if your ex ever wants you back - then maybe it will be for love, and not jealousy.

In the end, you are only fooling yourself - not your ex. Go heal yourself and move on to focusing on your #1 priority in life - your child.

Oh, and yeah - hire an SP for what they are in business for: :bddog:

You will be happier than just getting a few pics :P

Yeah , I guess I am being irrational.

And I have to admit i am pretty young and so is everyone i hand out with, (meaning her friends). and my ex is even younger, shes only 22! but her whole high school popularity facebook drama , hasn't left her, even though she has a child.

I need to be alot mature then this too. Sometimes, I just get so worked up over her, I start thinking like a child again..so irrational, and so immature, maybe i am hurt? or maybe i am justing looking for revenge in a very sketchy way. Her highschool immature life style drags me into this.Atleast her new bf, treats my kid okie, and my son will probably grow up to love him instead of me.

I was just losing it because I hate him for replacing me, and i hate her for allowing this to happen. But my approach is so wrong, hell, i made alot of mistakes , i thought i would let this be just another mistake.

I guess i need some perspective, and try to find a better way for this, or probably just give it time. I have so many issues, its no wonder she left me. lol

Ps: (sorry about the sounding hateful with that word, didn't mean it).

Brother, it's okay to feel hurt. It's the only guarantee in life that each of will go through some form or version of tough times.

Just try not to make any decisions while you are angry. They typically lead you down the wrong path. All of us have done it, I'm sure most us didn't like any of the outcomes. We are just trying to level set you. Life will come to balance again once you get through you emotions..Good luck and take care.

My advice is. Keep a picture of your child with you. Every time your emotions get the best of you. Take out that picture. Think of how much your child loves and needs you. It is your responsibility to be a mature adult. Getting caught up in petty games is not going to be healthy for your child. Remember that no one can replace the love of a father.

If your ex is caught up in this and that. Be thankful that you don't have to deal with it. This is your time to work on yourself. You must think higher of yourself. If you don't no one will. Who cares what people think of you really. People come and go. You are really missing out if they have that much hold on your life. Maybe it is time to talk to professional. If not for yourself, but for your child. You don't want to pass these bad ways of thinking on. I fell like you have a long road a head of you. Dating is not the best idea for you right now.