Annie?

Guest j********a***

Has anybody tried her?

She's got big boobs, but looks like she might be older than advertised, but I guess that just goes without saying these days.

The picture is her. As for her appearance, you won't be dissappointed. The thing that might turn you off is that she is a clean freak. She will make you wash your hands before you do anything...can't touch the condom with your hands after she puts it on you...along with a bunch of other stuff.

hmm that lost post makes u think how accurate this website is....ive seen annie a few times and yes i felt the same thing.....she is a major clean freak.....ruins the mood but i suppose its good given the profession.....

but ya she has got a really hot bod......fake tits however.....her face is pretty average.....but nice ass as well.......

nice person..........

she is not the best but definetly above average for ottawa

Guest abulreesh

Oh yea i remember her ... i definitely agree with the guys she's a total clean freak ... oh and she showed up like 40 minutes late for my appointment. Overall though she does have a great butt and she knows what she's doing and she's a nice person I gotta give her that.

yes she was late for me as well.....called her in the lobby she said call back in 5 min....called back she didnt answer ....! called back again 15min later ...then she made me wait in lobby for 20 min.....pretty pathetic

Guest abulreesh

She did the exact same thing to me lool .... in my case i think she went to grab something to eat or get a coffee or sthing like that ... it was funny cause i saw her downstairs and i was thinking to myself hmmm I wonder if thats her .... and it turned out to be her.