I will echo all the other posts...reach out spud...Spill your gut to a good listener...you have many friends here...

Thanks suite escapes for the post :)

BJ

• Like 1

I will echo all the other posts...reach out spud...Spill your gut to a good listener...you have many friends here...

Thanks suite escapes for the post :)

BJ

I will send him all your good wishes from each of you that showed concern. He is a good man, and we all are good friends:) I wish I could offer more, but all I know he is safe and doing what he needs to do.

Suggest seeking professional help if no one has already. Some issues require more assistance than us amateurs (though well meaning) can provide.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I thank you all for the positive thoughts and comments. I want everyone to understand that this has nothing to do with health or a broken relationship. My grandfather told me to do what's right and not what's easy in life, so I did. I made the decision long ago to take a path in life knowing there would be a great deal of personal cost and there has been, but it had to be done.

For all those who think you can help, unfortunately you can't. I have to walk this path alone and I knew that when this all started...it is my burden to bare, and mine alone.

Spud271

• Like 5

Stay strong whatever it is. I've been in bad places before and it's no lie that it's always darkest just before the dawn. This too shall pass and all that.

Good luck.

I thank you all for the positive thoughts and comments. I want everyone to understand that this has nothing to do with health or a broken relationship. My grandfather told me to do what's right and not what's easy in life, so I did. I made the decision long ago to take a path in life knowing there would be a great deal of personal cost and there has been, but it had to be done.

For all those who think you can help, unfortunately you can't. I have to walk this path alone and I knew that when this all started...it is my burden to bare, and mine alone.

Spud271

I know exactly what you mean. i have had to make a couple of very hard decisions over the last year or two. and while they were the correct ones they still felt like, well you know. I to have had people try and talk to me about it but there is nothing they can do and i need to get through it my way.

You can tell that there are a lot of people here that care about you and that is always good to know :)

I do wish you all the best, and stay strong.

TC