Quick survey to see how you compare?

Could you stop hobbying today? (not that you have to but could you?)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Could you stop hobbying today? (not that you have to but could you?)

• Yes
    • No

Why in the world would anyone want to cease participating in a natural, healthy activity like sex? There are so many benefits to having an active sex life! There are orgasms, chills, goosebumps, tickles and even slaps that surely feel better getting than not. Life is so damn fleeting, I think the best thing we can all do for ourselves is to continue to partake in fantastic, mind-blowing sex. Have fun while you still can! There is so much atrocity and tragedy that occurs on Earth on a daily basis. I suspect that if more men would shrug off their tired, old morals and call one of us for some good old-fashioned fun, this world would be a much happier place. :grin:

• Like 1

Yes, I could stop tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I've stopped for the entire month of December since I've decided to put more money toward my mortgage and investments. Now, for 2010 I'll continue to hobby but I'm planning on cutting down on the number of times I indulge.

Thanks all for replying to the suvey... very enlightening.. the survey is still open for a few more days...

Great feedback and participation. I for one probably could but I agree with Soleil.. why? ;)