An Unshaven Fetish

I like the woman to have a nice trim, or even sculpted into a shape like a heart or something.

I personally like some pubic hair but it is definitely not a requirement.

At first glance, I would suggest you look to women of European origin. But in all truth things are moving towards shaving there to.

The evolution of North American women shaving is nicely described in the thesis, Hair or Bare? The History of American Women and Hair Removal, 1914-1934 by Kirsten Hansen, Barnard College, Columbia University.

This is some very interesting historic reading, if you are interested follow the link below.

http://history.barnard.edu/sites/default/files/inline/kirstenhansenthesis.pdf

Enjoy!

You are not alone I am turned on by unshaved women (although shaved legs pls). The same too I grew up with all the buds checking out the playboys we came across lof. I also like the Euro look unshaved armpits (like the scent :) )

I like shaven. It is much more sensitive to touch etc.. I have shaven for years and will never go back. As for Ladies I do prefer shaven, landing stripe is fine. I guess that's why I call my self shaved.

Guest t****ster***ke

i wish there was more variety, because i think pubic hair suits some people, yet others not quite so much. maybe it's like short hair, some women look great and others look like little boys? i like at least a little hair, but hey, i also like real boobs, does that make me old fashioned? :P

for the purposes of watching women pleasure themselves (another passion of mine), trimmed or shaved can help with the visuals, but in the end, the way the woman responds to her own touch is far more important to me.

Guest T*rb***k

Sometimes I think I like a little of the day after stubble when I am DATY. I like the rub of five o'clock shadow. :)