Savannah Lane

Since Savannah joined Cerb we quickly became long distant friends through the virtual world only. We sent, emails,pm's and text messages back and forth over the past several months.

I think we both understood, what we enjoyed in the boudoir, and I had visited her web site many times to get all those finals details about her.

When Savannah made her announcement that she was coming to Ottawa, I immediately pre-booked with her, to have my preference in time of day and length of time to spend together.

We all seen her pictures, she is one very attractive lady with a body I so desire and her eyes are so seductive, such a beautiful lady, have a look for yourself, and I can confirm, Savannah has a easy going personality too.

picture.php?albumid=8151&pictureid=53922

picture.php?albumid=8151&pictureid=53909

I picked up some gifts for her, to welcome her to Ottawa, we finally met after a long time of being long distant friends through text messages. When I arrived,and she opened the door, it was within a second we kissed saying hello to each other, I don't think I will ever forget that introduction to "hello"

Savannah was wearing a black dress, and looked beautiful, and wow could she ever kiss passionately too. I took off my coat, after a giving her the bag of gifts, and took off my boots.

We continued with our deep kissing and hands roaming, and it wasn't long before our clothes were in a neat little pile. I explored her from behind, kissing her neck, and going down slowly, to her beautiful bum.

picture.php?albumid=7217&pictureid=46677

Then I worked my way back up and turned her head so we could kiss more, as I explored her gorgeous breasts and nipples with my big hands, she could feel my erection pressed against her sexy bum.

picture.php?albumid=7642&pictureid=50086

It wasn't long before we held hands moving to her bedroom, where we simply devoured each other,soft beautiful long oral which included Savannah riding my entire face,mouth,tongue,chin and then having her gorgeous body on top of me, and she gave me oral in return, we also got into the 69 position, which was plenty of foreplay for us both.

I asked her finally to make love where she, climbed aboard and we made love in cowgirl position, and then moved into mish position where I finally succumbed to her erotic pleasures.

We snuggled and kissed, touched and caressed each other for a while, and I played more with her, Savannah was again very much more pleased again. After she succumbed to more orgasmic pleasures we decided to cuddle a bit more.

Afterwards,we moved into the shower, we washed each other, played again some more, and lots of more erotic foreplay again for us both.

We carried on for quite sometime in the shower then dried off, and moved into the living room area, and played some more, I thoroughly was simply all played out from a 2 hour session that turned out to be 2.5 hours.

Her ad's for Ottawa had read "Passion,Intensity, Seduction " I can assure you, that Savannah, is a very passionate lady, with a lot of seduction and intensity.

It was a extreme pleasure to meet my east coast girlfriend here in Ottawa and hope she comes back to visit us again,

Thanks Savannah for a most enjoyable time with you.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Last month i had the opportunity to share a wonderful afternoon with Savannah Lane. We had met briefly at the Holiday social, and we kept in touch over the winter months. When she announced that she was returning to Ottawa i immediately arrange an afternoon date with her.

Savannah describes herself as a passionate, intense woman who enjoys the art of seduction. i can only say that after experiencing an afternoon with her, she is all this and much more.

As we shared our initial glasses of a fine wine,i found Savannah to also be very intelligent, fun to be with, well educated and possessing a great sense of humour, and in my opinion, her pictures do not do justice to her beauty. But I really came for the passion and intensity of an encounter with Savannah and I was not disappointed. Our afternoon progressed into an very enjoyable encounter that was extremely hot, steamy and sensuous as we pleasured each other over the course of our date. Savannah is a great practitioner in the art of seduction.

I truly enjoyed my time with Savannah and i can't wait to see her again - I am sure that we will pick up where we left off and the passion, intensity and seduction will be there once again, but only stronger than before.

• Like 1

I sent a fantastic afternoon with Savannah on her most recent visit to Ottawa. I cannot compete with the previous reviews but I feel I need to add my voice to the previous posters who sing praises to Savannah.

I will add that Savannah is a beautiful women with striking eyes. Her laugh is contagious and her easy going manner will make you feel at easy. She is also damn sexy. After exchanging some travelling across Canada stories, things quickly progressed to a make-out session on the couch. There I discovered that Savannah is an awesome kisser and she was not wearing any underwear - both great things ;-)

After an extended period of necking on the couch we progressed to the bedroom where the fun continued and Savannah showed me her extensive seduction skills - although to be honest she had me once I heard her laughter and taste her lips. At the end of our time together, I was completely relaxing with a huge smile on my face.

I definitely hope that Savannah comes back to our great city in the near future. I still smile when I think about our little "visit".

• Like 1

I'd met Savannah on a couple of occasions at socials in the past, but unfortunately I'd never been able to see her.... properly. Well, on her last visit to Ottawa, my luck took a turn for the better; stars aligned, and more importantly, so did schedules. Booking was easy (although I guess that's the benefit of sorting things out well in advance). Waiting for the day to arrive was... less easy, but I managed.

Well, the day arrived (eventually) and my impatience was finally sated... Savannah was every bit as lovely as my recollection. We exchanged news and talked for a while over a glass of wine, and to be honest if we'd done nothing else for my entire visit then I'd have considered it time well spent. However, that's not what happened... conversation progressed to kissing, which led to... well, bed. And you may rest assured that more fun stuff then ensued, although if you want to know what happened after that... if you've met her, you'll know; if not, you'll have to wait until Savannah returns to Ottawa, and then find out for yourself :)

And really, you should. Your future self thanks you in advance for the happy memories.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.