looking for info

Guest lookinforinfo

I guess i posted in the wrong spot before. Anyway i was planning a trip to Ottawa on the July long weekend.

I came across this girl Roxy and was looking for some info?

There have been some reviews about her over the threads.

It's a bit confusing because one thread was about 2 girls being the same (Roxy is one of them).

Also, it mentioned that she is older than her pics show.

Check out the archived threads and you might just find the info you're looking for.

Guest lookinforinfo

I had the plesure of meeting Roxy on July 2, it was a great visit. If you are looking to spend time with someone who not all business and rushing you in and out the door you have to check her out. She was in a great mood made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

She is the same girl on her web site www.canadianxxxladies.net/roxy.htm and looks better in person.

Many people have commented that her age is not accurate, we have also deleted a number of negative comments so any additional information you can provide about age, appearance, etc... would be valuable as we need to find out who is telling the truth about this lady here.

Guest lookinforinfo

Well I did not ask for id but if I had to guess I say 36 - 45. Not more then that.

I can tell you even if she was 60 I still had a good time and she has a great body and her service was good.

Hope this helps.