ALO Massage

Guest P*rry

Hi: Who at ALO do you recommend? I'm looking for a RMT type of massage. Thank you.

Merry Christmas.

Guest c**io**m7

I have had great massages from PassionVitto, very therapeutic. Vitto has also told me that Janet gives great massages and that both Alexxandria and Katie are trained. So, you probably can't go wrong with any of the aforementioned.

I can speak for Janet. You will get the best of both worlds from her. A great massage with an ending you will certainly remember. I plan on returning this week, if I can make the time!

• Like 3

I have had great massages from PassionVitto, very therapeutic. Vitto has also told me that Janet gives great massages and that both Alexxandria and Katie are trained. So, you probably can't go wrong with any of the aforementioned.

One more lady that also has amazing Massage Skills is Marie-Jossee...

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

Thank you for the suggestions. I had a great massage with Katie. She worked out the kinks in my back.

Just to add to this thread, I think the Janet several members referred to is actually Janie on the schedule. We do have an MA who goes by Janet on the schedule, but I believe it is only Janie who has the formal training.

Just to add to this thread, I think the Janet several members referred to is actually Janie on the schedule. We do have an MA who goes by Janet on the schedule, but I believe it is only Janie who has the formal training.

Just clarifying that they are not referring to Janie .. they are referring to JANET...

I would also like to give an honourable mention to Naomi. She's relatively new here and to the business in general, but I am certain that she's going to be popular for a long time to come. One of the hottest ebony girls I've seen in a long long time.

Also you should check out Marianne, who works at the Acqua location on Fridays. She's relatively new to ALO, but she's had many years of experience at other spas in town. She does know how to massage well! She's also one of the most naturally fittest MILFs I've ever seen, she has toning and definition to a level that women half her age don't.

• Like 4

I love these spas and the women are just amazing. I've never had a disappointed time. From soft to deep they cover it all. Still need to try the hot stones though.

• Like 3

Just an update on Marianne, she's now working on a per-request basis through ALO, but not regularly scheduled. You can contact one of the ALO locations, or call her directly if you have her number already.

• Like 1