Discreet Valley-Tiffany

Just wondering if anyone has seen Tiffany from DV. I have friend who loves the asian girls and is not yet on Cerb. I have not seen much reviews on DV, and just wondering how many of u have used that agency, especially reviews on Tiffany. I'm just wondering if many have and are using the "if u have nothing good to say, ...." Just curious, as i have strongly recommended some ladies to him, he would rather see someone i haven't seen yet, lol. I did try to tell him to get on his knees and beg for the priviledge to see Annessa, lol. I told him even though she is only half asian, she is 100 percent woman, and 99.99999 percent perfect. He still wants full asian.

Yes I have used Discreet Valley and I am sure if you search you would find many of their ladies reviewed and recommended. I do not know Tiffany but give you a tip. If your friend likes full asians, then TOG is the best. They have three ladies on today and the new arrival (Emily) looks cute. They have real girls (no B & S). And yes don't forget to review her. The Korean Sue is reviewed positively on the other board too.

If your friend is that discerning about it, he may have a problem with Tiffany as well. On the DV website her ethnicity is listed as Asian and Caucasian.

I will let him know that. Thanks for pointing that out. I actually missed reading that myself since i was distracted, lol. I'm just not sure if her face is very asian looking enough for him. Hope somebody out there will reply that has seen her, and maybe find out how gfe she is. gfe is different from lady to lady.