Inside the CR vs At the Table

As far as table dances go (the point of this forum I think), I am not aware of a club that still has these except for the song after a showcase. Can someone confirm this?

They're an option at Barb's, Barefax and the Den, but it's not an option that (a) most dancers bring up or that (b) most customers tend to go for anyway. They're generally $10 with no contact, often only topless though not always.

Not a lot of dancers like to do them in the first place since, not only does the private dance cost more, but anyone can ogle them during the table dance out on the floor -- so you may not always find a girl willing to do one even if you ask!

I must agree with Bridgette with regards to conversation. I have been amazed more than once by chatting to dancers who have fascinating backgrounds and talents ( in the arts, hobbies) beyond dancing in a club.

Additional Comments:

I should also add that I respect dancers who will invest a lot of time chatting but not get a dance. It is also great for my ego. I was mostly tongue tied talking with pretty women.

Guys should respect that dancers are in the club to earn money. A few dancers have confided to me that some guys actually pay them to hang with them. I work with a guy that told me that he does not mind tipping girls to talk to him. That is cool.

Usually, I will tell a dancer what I am in the mood for - sometimes I will be catching their drinks but will warn them that I have to leave the club by a certain time or intend to have only 1 or 2 dances.

I have been around the block many times... if a dancer walks up and asks right away if I want a dance, if she seems interesting or extremely smoking hot, I would invite her for a drink.

We are all human in this life and it is not just about mileage as much as intimacy and feeling comfortable to express affections. It is tough when a young lady has to make rent at the end of a month and guys at the club do not want dances and are not even buying them drinks. Guys should have a bit more class and consideration, no?

• Like 1

I agree with everything that's been said so far for the most part. I have also had the experience of a slow club night where the girl sits down and says something like there are no expectations she just wants to talk cause she's bored and everything has gone uphill from there.

I usually buy the girl a drink as that is a polite thing to do but not expected I would say for the most part.

I think part of it is intuition which good dancers have in spades. They know if you've checked them out appreciatively and that the potential of you eventually taking them for a dance if they talk for a bit is there. I'm a fan of curvy girls so I usually let my eyes linger a bit longer on the curves. Spinners and skinny girls don't interest me so no doubt that unspoken message is passed too.

Successful dancers can read the signs even in a slow club and make some smart moves in my humble opinion.