Inside the CR vs At the Table

Now I searched through the first couple of pages to see if there was a thread I could necro but I didn't find any.

I'm kinda new to going to SC, I've gone to them in the past it was always when my friends suckered me into it, or I just wanted a quick drink, I'm a shy person I have a hard time making eye contact with the dancers and I'm probably easiest client in the CR because I don't try or expect anything because I just don't know what to do.... I follow the Dancer's guide...

But two years ago I went to the Barefax and after being approached time and time again for a "Dance" one girl came up and just starting talking to me, she sat in my lap she was petite I don't remember the color of her hair, very pretty had glasses, and I remember she had a tattoo on her back or bum of a $ (Funny the things we remember) anyway she chatted with me, she talked to me, she nuzzled my neck, there was playful kisses, silly jokes, she made it personal. Up to that point I've never had that done before.. wish I got the girls name she gave a very good dance and by the end of it I was talking on cloud nine with confidence in my steps...I never went back to see her again my mistake...

It got me thinking as I read around the various threads about clubs and girls, it seems like mileage (how far they go I'm guessing) is the most important part for many or at least a huge factor if one dancers mileage is higher than another it seems like she'll get more clients.

I can't be the only one who appreciates a beautiful young woman coming and sitting close and chatting. Its the little things that got me into this ... a freak visit earlier this month with a dancer won me over with intelligent conversation and making me feel maybe wanted is the wrong word but appreciated... or attractive at least not sure how to say it.

But I'm wondering out there if someone had to choose between mileage in the CR vs a dancer coming to your table and chatting and sharing a moment, or some personal(Dancer Persona) details pictures of friends or cats or just tries to break the ice... (I get its an investment from the dancer that may or may not pay off) I'm curious what others would say..

And if there are other dancers on here ... what's your take? Which do you prefer ...

Myself ... I'd take playful flirting, nuzzles, head close whispering, affectionate smiles before I'd take high mileage (I Hope I'm using that right)

Okay this seems super long and I'm not even sure if its in the right place..its sort of a "General" opinion but I don't really care about people in BC's opinion I wanted the local flavor.

• Like 1

I'm trying to make this clear in my mind about what you are asking, but I think I know what it is you want. Keep in mind these girls are there to make money and to do that they have to be sexy, polite, attractive etc. I agree with you, if a girl approaches me for a dance I would much prefer her to sit and chat for a bit before asking/telling me to go in the CR.

I do not always go in the CR with every girl that ask and it's your right to refuse it, keep that in mind, I know you are a shy guy.

Good luck with the SC ladies.

Sorry for being unclear I just wonder what peoples preferences since most of the posts that I have read talk about how far the CR goes (mileage).

I had a great chat with Paige who explained the business and made it clear money is the major factor for sure.

I have said no for sure that was,the first rule I read don't waste their time or your own.

Sorry again I ramble sometimes

Mileage in the CR does seem to be what gets discussed most...since there is so much variation from club to club and dancer to dancer, that said, a lot of that is better discussed in PM's. I too appreciate when a girl sits down, flirts a little so I can make a decision about taking her to the CR or not. But make no mistake...the only reason there are sitting down and flirting is in the hope that you will take them to the CR (or to see if you would be a good client back in the CR). They really only make money when they are back there.

Absolutely its their job after all. Being new I didn't want to just post little one liners here and there and I ha ent seen anything but "its gotten out that dancer x gives good mileage so she's always busy"

So i thought there might be something fun to talk about preferences and why people choose them

I really see both sides of this and a great discussion Trent.

I couldn't imagine being a dancer and the amount of rejection they must take....gotta have a thick skin to do their job. Hats off to them for sure!!

For them it must be a fine line between sitting down and investing some time vs. just going around the room continually asking and hoping one hits.

I rarely go to the CR with the first woman that asks...I usually like to observe for a while...I guess I am kind of picky that way. But them sitting down to chat is a nice touch for sure.

Guest pagypie

I'm very much like the OP.

I'm not easily aroused; i really need to get into things and to do that, i need to be comfortable. to get to that point, i need to talk, share, joke around, laugh... i dont need to be pushed... once i'm comfortable, then it goes to whether or not there's chemistry in the CR. For me, chemistry has nothing to do with mileage.

this is why i gravitate to certain dancers and become a "regular" with them. i've never asked for "extra" and never will...and to date the dancer's i've seen as a regular can probably be considered by many as "low mileage". And i find them the best!

Connections, on the other hand, will vary from patron to dancer. The girl of your dreams could be my worst nightmare so "which dancer do you enjoy talking to/relate to/find the most cuddly" threads just don't exist. There is no way of predicting how two people will interact.

My thoughts exactly.

Personally, I like making those connections and getting updates on what's new and exciting in the lives of some of my clients. It's like having a friend visit me at work. But it's very true that you can't replicate those moments from customer to customer. Some people just click and have those shared interests or compatible personalities that mesh well together.

I also don't think that having a connection/chatting on the floor and enjoying a high mileage dance must be mutually exclusive -- it's not an either or sort of thing. You can enjoy each other's company on the floor and then enjoy even more in the champagne room.

• Like 5

You are seeing more "mileage" threads simply because the ladies who offer it, for the most part, offer it consistently as a means to an end. For the men who are looking for this kind of experience, having that information can save them a significant amount of time and money.

I wasn't able to quote on my phone but this really explains everything. As does the points about personalities clicking etc.

I believe that everyone is different. I agree with Trent. I would much rather have a conversation with a dancer before entering the cr. I have had the better experiences when It seems a little more personal. There have been times when I have sought out the most attractive lady in the room and had a negative experience. Mostly because it felt like business. I approach ask for a dance, it ends up being only a couple of songs. Then we go our separate ways. I'm more inclined to have more dances whether at the table or in the cr if the dancer and I have a fun flirty conversation.

Guest *l**e

this thread is interesting and my answer would be "it depends...

here's what i mean...

If the club has a bunch of girls I have never met/gotten dances from and therefore I have no clue what kind of "mileage" to expect, then yes, the girl that comes to say hi, sits for a minute, shows me even a bit of her personality will win my business that day.

If however I know the girls and what they are like during a dance, I will chooses the girl that provides what i am seeking that particular day.

I tend to like variety, so if a girl comes, sits and chats for a minute it will definitely make it more likely that i will buy some dances as opposed to the girl that simply walks up and says "would you like a dance".

my 2 cents (rounded up to a nickle)

Conversation is super important to me with the ladies at the club, whether at the table or in the CR. I've stopped going for dances, due to a bevy of reasons, but still drop in to the club to see old regulars and share a drink every so often. I get them food and drinks, and initially felt bad because in my mind I was wasting their time. Then I went in one night wanting dances, and they all refused. "No, you said you were stopping after your wedding. Sit and chat with us." Best of both worlds, though I miss dances with some of them.

Oh that's awesome all-in that the girls respect your choice and they are big girls if they didn't want to spend time with you and chat they wouldn't so I wouldn't feel bad. Its about $ but I'm sure people forge friendships (work or personal)

Like how at the office I have friends I chat with and have lunch with bit would never see them outside the office. And others I met and forged long friendships with

Guest P*rry

TrentL, I visit a club for both mileage in the CR and a dancer coming to my table and chatting and sharing a moment. The latter comes first.

My favourite experiences have always been preceded by a conversation. These are the ladies I come back to visit.

Welcome to CERB.

Joseph

I wasn't able to quote on my phone but this really explains everything. As does the points about personalities clicking etc.

Not to mention that it's much easier to figure out the personality of a dancer by yourself just by talking to her in the club. You'll know right away if you click or not. But guys looking for high mileage can't know just by looking at a girl, or even by talking to her. They don't have a sign on their forehead saying what they do or don't do. Since it's not as obvious, those who want to know, need to talk about it on boards like this one.

But, from my experience, the girls who make the most money aren't necessarily those with the most mileage but those who have a nice personality, are not fake, and are genuinely trying to please you, while having fun themselves in this job. What really matters is not as much what you do, but how you do it.

That being said, I've noticed that the girls who consistently make the very most money, well... they both do a lot and do it well. I guess they figured how to optimize their earnings to the max.

• Like 2

I have not read the entire thread but wanted to respond to the "mileage vs connection" question.

I recently went to the BF just to have a beer, no intention of getting a dance. A girl approached me and just made small talk, I immediately told her I was not there for a dance. She said "no big deal" and continued chatting for a few minutes then she left.

She really was not my type at all but she was very pleasant. As I was about to leave I decided to take her for one dance. In the CR we were again chatting, she showed me pictures of her kids. I felt a real connection with another human being - she was just plain nice.

One dance turned into four. She still was not my type but I liked the time I spent with her. BTW there was zero mileage - I just was not interested in anything physical and nothing was offered.

The lesson for me: the mental part of the whole "dance" is huge.

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

I think it is all about connection. This happened to me very recently btw, last week. I went to Barbs just for a beer. My personal favorite was not there that night but ok, I sat at the bar, talked to the barman that I've known forever and sipped my beer while watching the show.

A very lovely girl came to me and started talking to me. I showed little interest at first and explained I normally see this one girl. She was okay with that but still sat with me and we started talking... she turned out to be a very interesting person and we really connected well. The club was dead so I guess she had time on her hands and we talked for a while actually.

I eventually went to the CR with her... we talked more and the connection was amazing. When she eventually did dance for me it was simply awesome... so much I went back the next day to see her lol. I will be one of her regulars now I think.

I guess the bottom line is that all this is interaction between people and it's all good. Why try to hook up with someone u do not connect with? it kind of defeats the purpose...

Guest pagypie
I think it is all about connection. This happened to me very recently btw, last week. I went to Barbs just for a beer. My personal favorite was not there that night but ok, I sat at the bar, talked to the barman that I've known forever and sipped my beer while watching the show.

A very lovely girl came to me and started talking to me. I showed little interest at first and explained I normally see this one girl. She was okay with that but still sat with me and we started talking... she turned out to be a very interesting person and we really connected well. The club was dead so I guess she had time on her hands and we talked for a while actually.

I eventually went to the CR with her... we talked more and the connection was amazing. When she eventually did dance for me it was simply awesome... so much I went back the next day to see her lol. I will be one of her regulars now I think.

I guess the bottom line is that all this is interaction between people and it's all good. Why try to hook up with someone u do not connect with? it kind of defeats the purpose...

i have to ask who?

Guest Ni**t*****t

I don't want to post her name for privacy reasons as I did not ask her.The point I wanted to make however was that it's all about connection. This could have occurred with any girl.

That said, PM me if you want to know more :)

I think I know the lady you guys are talking about. She is friendly, open, and helpful. Hope to see her again.

I am not very talkative, so I rarely will have a connection with a lady at the table. Mind you have had some great conversations with ladies over the years. The connection at the table in my case is different from the one in the cr. I believe a big factor is how happy the dancer is to be a dancer. The ones who are enjoying themselves spread that joy in various ways to their clients. This is basically true for service providers in any business.

For me it is definitely the personality. I'm not big into the CR, but if the right dancer comes along (read that as nice, a bit chatty and not in a rush), I might surprise even myself by going to the CR just because she's just so darn nice. Mileage may factor in after 3 or 4 songs, but it is all about her attitude.

This brings to mind a dancer in Toronto several years ago. She was a bit heavy for my tastes, but I noticed her going around to table after table and not staying long (30 to 45 seconds) and then moving along. Finally, she approached me. Basically, she comes up and says, "Hi, you want a dance?" I'm like, um, no thanks. And she comes back with, "well, what the fuck are you doing here!!!"

Suddenly, I realized why she just kept going from table to table.

Personality is everything in the biz. Looks rate quite high too, but everyone becomes better looking if they're nice and pleasant to talk with.

Guest Ni**t*****t
For me it is definitely the personality. I'm not big into the CR, but if the right dancer comes along (read that as nice, a bit chatty and not in a rush), I might surprise even myself by going to the CR just because she's just so darn nice. Mileage may factor in after 3 or 4 songs, but it is all about her attitude.

This brings to mind a dancer in Toronto several years ago. She was a bit heavy for my tastes, but I noticed her going around to table after table and not staying long (30 to 45 seconds) and then moving along. Finally, she approached me. Basically, she comes up and says, "Hi, you want a dance?" I'm like, um, no thanks. And she comes back with, "well, what the fuck are you doing here!!!"

Suddenly, I realized why she just kept going from table to table.

Personality is everything in the biz. Looks rate quite high too, but everyone becomes better looking if they're nice and pleasant to talk with.

I couldn't agree more. There are great girls out there that will take the time to make a connection before the CR. U have a drink, talk and get closer... then the experience is only better.

I've had many girls approach me and talk to me for 15 seconds and then ask "do you want a dance?". This is a definite turn-off... I've actually asked one "you're kidding right?" and she hastily left, which was a good thing.

As far as table dances go (the point of this forum I think), I am not aware of a club that still has these except for the song after a showcase. Can someone confirm this?

I couldn't agree more. There are great girls out there that will take the time to make a connection before the CR. U have a drink, talk and get closer... then the experience is only better.

I've had many girls approach me and talk to me for 15 seconds and then ask "do you want a dance?". This is a definite turn-off... I've actually asked one "you're kidding right?" and she hastily left, which was a good thing.

As far as table dances go (the point of this forum I think), I am not aware of a club that still has these except for the song after a showcase. Can someone confirm this?

I saw a lady giving a table dance at the Fax last week, so still exists, but guys want private dances and the ladies prefer the $20 vs. $10 (typically table dance price).