Awkward Encounters in SCs

To understand my awkward encounter requires a basic understanding of animal behavior in terms of dominance. In many species, I recall learning in college that one animal exhibits "dominance" behaviour over another by exhibiting "preening" behavior immediately in the vicinity of the subservient animal. By preening, I mean licking their bodies, picking though their hair/fur ... that sort of thing. You can see it on display pretty readily at the monkey cage at the zoo.

Bearing that in mind ...ahem ... one night I was at Barbs and my usual, almost exclusive dancer (call her "J") didn't seem to be around. Another dancer (call her "M") came over and politely introduced herself (as they always seem to at Barbs) and I told "M" that, although I was waiting for "J" to come out, she was welcome to have a seat and I'd buy her a drink and we could pass some time. "M" agreed and the drinks were delivered. Not three minutes later, "J" comes out, sits down at the table, and starts furiously combing her hair and filing her fingernails right in front of "M" without saying a word to either of us. It was certainly awkward for M, but it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

Nice.. I'll be at Barbs tomorrow.. will look for a catfight! lol

To understand my awkward encounter requires a basic understanding of animal behavior in terms of dominance. In many species, I recall learning in college that one animal exhibits "dominance" behaviour over another by exhibiting "preening" behavior immediately in the vicinity of the subservient animal. By preening, I mean licking their bodies, picking though their hair/fur ... that sort of thing. You can see it on display pretty readily at the monkey cage at the zoo.

Bearing that in mind ...ahem ... one night I was at Barbs and my usual, almost exclusive dancer (call her "J") didn't seem to be around. Another dancer (call her "M") came over and politely introduced herself (as they always seem to at Barbs) and I told "M" that, although I was waiting for "J" to come out, she was welcome to have a seat and I'd buy her a drink and we could pass some time. "M" agreed and the drinks were delivered. Not three minutes later, "J" comes out, sits down at the table, and starts furiously combing her hair and filing her fingernails right in front of "M" without saying a word to either of us. It was certainly awkward for M, but it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

Years ago, when I was young and stupid, I was at a club talking to a dancer and she asked me if I would "get" her a drink. I didn't really understand what she was asking for. It had never occured to me that you could or should buy a dancer a drink. I was thinking "What, are drinks on the house for her? Does she want me to walk up to the bar and pick up a drink? Do I have to pay for it?". I hemmed and hawed at this, trying to figure out what to do. It dawned on me that she wanted me to pay for it, and I decided I didn't like her enough to do that. Boy was she right pissed at me after that!! I don't think a dancer has ever been that mad at me before or since!!

I still think it's bad form for a dancer to ask for a drink. If I'm feeling generous, I'll let you know.

Posted via Mobile Device

As to buying drinks, I would just take it at face value and keep it relaxed and low key. If a lady asks me to buy her a drink, I probably will, but I will probably also explain to her, very politely, whether a dance is in their future or not:

"I'd be glad to buy you a drink, but: [choice A] I dont think I'll be going for any dances any time soon, [choice B] I'm waiting for another lady to come out."

Even if she then declines, I would probably reiterate to her that I 'd still be glad to buy her a drink and talk for a few minutes or have it delivered to wherever she is going next. And always, always, always, and with a smile, "thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself."

I'd rather come to the club with extra funds for things like this ... the ladies and management then see me as polite, a buyer, and a safe customer.

I work as a dancer. One night I was at work and was walking by the bar with one of the other girls. As we passed she said some guy in a red shirt was looking at me. I turned around and it was a friend of my fathers! A man I have known for about 20 years and owns a cottage next to ours. I turned away from him but he came and tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what I was doing there. "Working please don't tell my dad " I said to him. He asked me to join him and his friend at the bar for a drink. So I did. He then asked me for a dance. "no and now if you tell my father I will tell him that you tried to see me naked". We had a good laugh and I got him to take one of my favorite girls in CR. I got some dances from his friend and we all had a good night.

I saw him at the cottage this past summer and he asks me in front of my father "Hows work going" with a little wink:wink:

Guest S****an
... I saw him at the cottage this past summer and he asks me in front of my father "Hows work going" with a little wink:wink:

Great post Sinn. Definitely qualifies as akward, lol.

On the occasions that I have run into dancers outside the club (pretty rare), I would never mention anything about their work. I would hope it would be like running into any other acquaitance. As Sinn has pointed out, doing otherwise is a form of "mutually assured destruction." (smile)

When I'm visiting town and spending some time at Barbs, I worry once in a while that I'm going to run into a business colleague from our loal office. I figure if it happens that: 1) they came into the club as well, and 2) at least I'm the one from out of town.

About 5 years back I went to a SC downtown with a friend for my birthday, it was a sunday eve and the club was fairly quite. Anways, we see some nice leather couches in a separate area just off stage so we take a seat and order some drinks. One of the ladies came by and sat with us, drinking and having a good time for most of the night.

Nearing closing she took me back to the CR and got real high millage dances since there was nearly nobody in the club, even bouncers we're nowhere to been seen.

Since I never experienced that good of a time at a SC before, we went back the following friday night and saw the comfy leather couches were open (even though the place was packed). Without thinking to much about it we went and sat down. Within a few minutes a bouncer came over and told us to get out of those seats as they are reserved for VIP.

Needless to say we were a bit embarrassed, but explains why the girl on the prev sunday was so "Friendly" to us.

well, my friend tells me that once he met his father in the SC, not too embarrassing, i know, but the funny part is when his father started to explain to him that it was a natural thing, and he (the father) once bumped into his brother in-law...

I'd say my most awkward encounters at SC's happened many many years ago, when I was quite young and naive (don't they all happen then?). I can think of maybe three incidents.

This was in the days before champagne rooms. If you think the level of privacy in champagne rooms is nil today, then try it without any champagne rooms at all! Back in those days we only had table dances (but they were only $5/each!). So table dances were just basically about getting close up looks, as all of the other guys in the room could still see the dancers as they were giving you your table dance. We were told never to touch the dancers, like we're told these days too, but back then everyone in the room would know if you did anything. So one day I was sitting in a dark corner of the room of my favourite establishment at that time. I don't know why I was sitting in the dark, maybe there were no other seats available. So I took a dance, the dancer was jiggling her derriere particularly close to my face, I thought.:butt: And I felt that in that dark corner not as many guys will notice what I'm doing. So I gave her a lick!:cooter: I thought that was going to be the end of that dance and she might get me kicked out. Not only did she not react badly, she then started getting even closer to me and keeping her derriere in place even longer for longer licks, without tipping off the other customers! This was great, but I eventually ran out of money, and had to get to an ATM to get more out. So when I got back to the club, my old spot was occupied. I took another dance from the same dancer but it wasn't as good, because it was too bright in my new section and people were watching!

A second incident occurred in the same club, some months later. A temporary traveling dancer showed up there. I took a few dances and we struck up a conversation, which eventually led to us agreeing to see each other privately out back in the alley behind the club, during her break. Now, I call this an alley but it was hardly private. It was bordered by a small entrance to a public parking lot, the back of the club, a small wire fence going to god-knows-where, and finally a big spoke fence which belonged to a church! So really there were more open areas than private areas here; and even the privatest area, which was the back wall of the club, anyone could walk out the same doors we came out of. I was constantly nervous that someone would see us. There were several incidents where we had to stop what we were doing, duck down low to hide because someone showed up for a smoke or something. I don't think anyone saw us though. I finally ended up getting a bj with my back up against the church fence! :bjs:

In another incident at this same club, I convinced a regular dancer to see me after her shift. She wanted me to get some condoms beforehand. I left the club and looked around for a pharmacy, but I couldn't find one. I came back to the club told her that I couldn't find one, and she was a little disappointed, said I should have tried another location for the pharmacy. But I noticed later that this entire convo was heard by a stranger sitting near us! He looked up at me and just smiled -- he knew what we were planning to do! That was embarrassing.:oops:

Guest m*u**m

One time I was at this SC in BC. I was travelling and saw there was a SC not far from the hotel so I decided to check it out. Looked like a slow night, not dead, just not that busy. There were two girls, customers at the stage. One of them was really flirting with the guy they were sitting with. I don't know if they all knew each other because some of their body language was awkward.

I had a couple drinks, was approached by a couple dancers to go for a private dance, that I respectfully declined. But the second smelled like BO and then I decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel.

One of the girls sitting at the stage comes running down the hall, I ignore this thinking she isn't chasing me. I make it outside and she grabs my arm and asks why I'm leaving. She was plastered, shouldn't have been drinking anymore. Then some old dude, looked like a man living on the streets strolls up to us and she is talking to him as if they know each other, but don't. I guess she was friendly with that guy in the club earlier that evening. I'm thinking WTF is going on here, I've got my guard up, but playing it cool, glancing over shoulders as discreetly as I could and then she gets on her cellphone and has a quasi argument with the other person on the other end and turns her back to me for a moment. Just long enough I could cross the street and get the hell out of that situation.

I don't know what was up, I had no clue about the area but looked like that place and area attracted a lot of weirdos.

Another time I made a dumb drunken scene at a SC in MX, I went for a dance but it was a club where you didn't pay the dancers everything was paid to the bar when you left. I go to pay my bill and had what I thought was an over charge of about 100 dollars and I started arguing with the guys working. The next day I felt lucky I didn't get my ass beat, but at the same time I felt vindicated because they guys didn't deny it, they just didn't give a shit and knew I had to pay if I planned on leaving. On top of this I had to take care of my even more drunken friend who could barely sit in his chair. I felt the awkwardness but I was too drunk to follow my senses.

Another time in MX I was at a SC with a bunch of men attending a wedding. We went to a SC couple days before the wedding not so much as a bachelor party but just as a night out. The dancers were really aggressive. One sat on my lap the whole time and she kept reaching for my penis and I kept kindly brushing her off. Eventually I caved once I could see everyones eyes were gazing on the dancers and settled into their seats after a few drinks. She starts giving me a HJ and I'm turned on but really nervous about it all because my father, in-laws and cousins were all around. Awkward.

Yikes strider, that sucks that you were accosted by the salespitch. I went to the Nuden a lot, and have never been bothered by any other guy, he could have at least

had the common courtesy to buy you a dance if he was going to sell you aluminum siding in his "Timeshare" fashion.