I'm curious, what is your favourite sex toy? I'm hoping I might get some good suggestions for ones I haven't tried yet.

My favourite is the vibrating "pill" or "bullet".

When my partner inserts the vibrator anally and I enter her in the missionary position, it's like sticking my penis in an electric outlet. (in a good way)

It's also a lot of fun to use the pill during foreplay to massage lots of interesting areas.

I've tried using a vibrating cock ring and it just doesn't do it for me somehow.

I'm curious, what is your favourite sex toy? I'm hoping I might get some good suggestions for ones I haven't tried yet.

My right hand.......:jackoff:....I bet you have never tried that.........

heheheheheheheh:sm185:

I hope I never get to see that. Why would anyone want to try your right hand as a sex toy????

I think you can keep your right or left hand for yourself antlerman.hahahaha

good one anyway it gave me a chuckle.:lol:

Can i watch him use your right hand? lmao

sorry antler you left that wide open...hehe

Attila, can you describe those toys? I am not being silly, just ignorant.....

This is the Aneros

and this is the fleshlight

i have both and love to either watch someone use the fleshlight or use it on them myself...really fun to use your imagination with it..hehe..and the Aneros is a wonderful toy for prostrate massage...

Ath is the master of both toys..hehe

kisses,

Emma

ps this is my favorite toy

Thank you Emma, but you forgot to mention that I especially love to use them at the same time. So intense.... but not as ecstatic as when you touch the aneros while its in my butt with your favorite toy.

7th heaven baby Mmmmmm

ATH

This is the Aneros

and this is the fleshlight

i have both and love to either watch someone use the fleshlight or use it on them myself...really fun to use your imagination with it..hehe..and the Aneros is a wonderful toy for prostrate massage...

Ath is the master of both toys..hehe

kisses,

Emma

ps this is my favorite toy

I don't go for gadgets much but I'm open to try more. Up to this point, I'd say my favourite toys are things I've MADE. There's nothing more rewarding then enjoying a toy you made with your own hands. I've made some specialized furniture, bondage things and other related items...use your imagination! :-)

I'm not too aware of what is effective or not for females. I bought the vibrating egg for my wife but she finds it too intense?? She doesn't want any dildo type aid so that rules out insertable vibrators. Anything too weird freaks her out as being ''dirty''. Are there any suggestions for me other than getting another wife???

Guest f***2f***
I'm not too aware of what is effective or not for females. I bought the vibrating egg for my wife but she finds it too intense?? She doesn't want any dildo type aid so that rules out insertable vibrators. Anything too weird freaks her out as being ''dirty''. Are there any suggestions for me other than getting another wife???

Dude....this is the current favorite among the ladies...the Hitachi Magic Wand. She'll love it!!

http://www.pinkcherry.ca/Hitachi-Magic-Wand/productinfo/8810.45/?gclid=CIfXu6jI9p4CFdx05Qod6QpVJQ

Dude....this is the current favorite among the ladies...the Hitachi Magic Wand. She'll love it!!

http://www.pinkcherry.ca/Hitachi-Magic-Wand/productinfo/8810.45/?gclid=CIfXu6jI9p4CFdx05Qod6QpVJQ

Well if she finds the egg to intense then the wand wouldn't be good either. I would suggest the Pocket rocket...much lighter and a good way to work up to the wand...

Imagine, McGiver could have done another season with these inventions.....

Very ingenious. (not everyone here remembers that show)

ATH

who needs MAcGyver when they have me...I'm pretty inventive too you know:wink:..lol...and I'm not just talking bananas and cucumbers here either..lmao

I'm sure the ladies would enjoy this one too, while the men are recuperating between MSOG's...And I thought I had every tool imaginable. I definitely will add this one to my toolbox.

ATH

I was just sent a link to a new toy i must have...for all you boys who enjoy something a little different...hehe

Here it is!

I was just sent a link to a new toy i must have...for all you boys who enjoy something a little different...hehe

Here it is!

Nice to see another use for the Sawzall. Think they are on sale this week at Home Depot. lol