Christmas May Almost Be Here, But Any New Year's Resolutions Yet

I know for me, don't know so much as a resolution, as continuing my diet and exercise (walking) routine.

And 2014 will see me partaking more in this lifestyle than this year (god am I glad 2013 is ending). Not only reconnecting with some ladies I already know, but making new connections with ladies I have yet to meet.

I envision trips to Ottawa and Toronto, maybe Kingston too ;-)

But other than that, basically I'm going to be doing the same as before, in fact if a couple curves hadn't been thrown at me and the family this year, I likely would have done these this year

RG

• Like 1

I try to avoid New Year's resolutions. I have enough problems, without setting myself up for failure.

This year, though, i could resolve to drink more, and have more encounters with CERB ladies. That would be easier to keep than the resolutions about going to the bloody gym.

Porthos

• Like 2

every year I resolve to be less annoyed / offended with people's stupidity.

It usually lasts until about 12:05 am Jan 1st :)

Seriously though, I really want to be a lot more active this year than in the last few years. Having a job that affords me a lot more time off than my job for the last 8 years will really allow me to do that. (12 days/month off as opposed to 2/month off)

I also plan on taking a lot more camping and motorbiking trips this year as well.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

This is my year to finally live healthy. My body has warned me and I will listen.

2014 is the year to concentrate on what is important, love and family. My children will have a better father, my granddaughter a better grandfather, my unborn grandchild will come into this world with a top notch grampa and my lover will have a much better man.

Many years ago I resolved not to make any more New Years Resolutions. So far it is the only resolution I have managed to keep. However, I do make plans for the New Year. I plan to eat more veggies. I plan to go someplace warm in March. I plan to continue seeing my favourites and to meet some new faces. Most of all I plan to enjoy myself, cause if I don't, then what's the point?

• Like 3

I was always nervous visiting anyone close to home and with some help this past year by a lady from the west she helped me immensely in loosing my shyness in so many ways.

In 2013 I visited some ladies that visited PEI and I must say I was delighted with each Cerb lady that I had the privilege to see, I even got to visit one lady twice and my visit with her the second time was incredible.

My resolution is to make sure I keep myself in great shape, I know it's a common theme, I just want to make sure I get to visit the Cerb Ladies more now that I am a more relaxed person and I am not getting any younger.

Really looking forward to 2014 it's going to be an amazing year.

Merry Christmas everyone.Magician

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will be doing some travel in the New year. A trip to SRQ may happen in the next few weeks and Ottawa is planned in March to make up for the one I missed in Dec. I hope for a visit to a lovely Northern Girl in London this spring on my way to Port Lampton to visit my extended family.

I always try to do some...but most of the time failed.

I'd like to try to do the paleo diet for a little while or at least follow most of the guidelines of it.

Hit the gym more often (I've been better in the past two months)

Drink less wine.

• Like 1

I resolve to resolute to make a resolution to .....................

Have more fun and give and receive more orgasms with Cerb ladies next year than this year.

I do solemnly swear to uphold this resolution so help me God :) ;)

• Like 2

Well Malika wise...

Tour more of the country when I am done school in April. Both East Coast and West of Toronto.

Meet more people of Cerb and be more active

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'll be able to do it, but this year I'm thinking of telling someone that seriously hurt me that I forgive them. Caring around resentment is a burden that I want to let go of some day. Maybe 2014 will be the year.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Mine is stepping out of my comfort zone and will be doing that next month on a very exciting trip.