Man Wins Lottery, Leaves Wife for $450,000

Man Wins Lottery, Leaves Wife for $450,000 ? SoftSailor

http://www.softsailor.com/other-news/14053-man-wins-lottery-leaves-wife-for-450000.html

Arnim Ramdass won $450,000 at the lottery and right after that he left his wife.

Arnim Ramdass bought a lottery ticket along with his coworkers and they won $10.2, of which Ramdass got $450,000 after sharing the prize and paying taxes. Donna Campbell, his wife, was evicted from his home right away with the help of a moving company. Unfortunately for her, Campbell never held title on the house.

Campbell reported she noticed Ramdass was hiding his lottery winnings and asked for a share of the prize, though her husband refused with no doubts. Campbell also noticed her husband cut Internet, phone and cable at their home, probably in order to keep his wife from finding out about the lottery.

Mega Millions ticket

?I thought winning the lotto was supposed to bring together a family, a husband and his wife. But all I got was deception and lies,? Donna Campbell told to the journalists.

Now Campbell can?t even find her husband and neither do the police, but she believes he?s still in the area. Campbell is a former 1979 Miss Trinidad and Tobago.

He was planning to leave anyway!!!

I'd say that was deduceable. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'd have given her half the money first, and then kicked her out. But I'm romantic that way.

• Like 1

If it was Canada, he couldn't kick her out of the matrimonial home and she would get part of the house even if her name was not on the title. As for getting part of the winnings, not sure if she would be entitled to some.

I ever win $1 on a scratch ticket I'm out of there too...

Unrelated topic: who remembers the Hustler scratch and sniff?

I once heard about this guy that won the lottery. He calls his wife and says, "honey, pack your bags...I just won the lottery". Wife replies, "great...where are we going?". Husband then replies, "were not going anywhere...I just want you out of my house by the time I get home".