I don't last long I was wondering what SP do any of you know of that can help me learn more or gain more experience in the bedroom and also gain more stamina.

I suggest for better stamina is to do is cardio and push ups.

for an SP, the only one(s) i can think of locally is Emily off BP and Vandal Vyxxxen-that SP is AWESOME! :) but she is a travelling SP from montreal, although she comes through winnipeg annually if she comes back in 2014, i suggest to see her, she is awesome! her vis are great too :)

there is someone else locally, i posted a recommendation of her, but its late i can't remember her name at the moment. she usually always posts around wed.

anyways Diamond Rae is pretty good too!

hope that helps.

cheers

PS69

• Like 1

I know of a few men who are trying the new "Low T" pills. The results is that they feel 10 years younger. They have way more energy, sleep less and feel great.

And ... this energy has also helped in the bedroom. They say their sex drive is back like it was when they were 18.

More than willing to play with you ... *wink*

Testim (testosterone gel). Its advertised on tv, and your doctor has to prescribe it. Apparently as you age your, low testosterone can cause low energy and stamina.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Testim (testosterone gel). Its advertised on tv, and your doctor has to prescribe it. Apparently as you age your, low testosterone can cause low energy and stamina.

My Dr's office has told me they are booked solid until February now lol gee thanks Porscha lol!!!

Good info though thanks

I spend more time focused on the lady rather than myself. Seems to work, ladies don't complain, and I've been able to up some of my other skills.

Well as someone who tried it some time ago, there are pro's and con's.......Your horny as a jack rabbit,so be prepared to spend more money LOL......downside, had some wicked headaches as well as a sore throat for some time. After 2 months stopped taking it, as I started doing more research there can be some long term side effects to your liver.

Now, I just eat better, take natural supplements and work out some.

• Like 1

I don't last long I was wondering what SP do any of you know of that can help me learn more or gain more experience in the bedroom and also gain more stamina.

Why not just used the old tried and true method of wanking off an hour before visiting an SP to improve stamina. LOL

Sorry could not resist

Respectfully to the OP. Its unfair to put your problem on your SP. This is the same as complaining to your SP you have ED or some other problem and what can that person do to help ? Regretfully not a lot.

In your case if your tell your SP in advance she can go extra slow, stop and give you a break when needed. Its all co operation and an understanding.

I have clients that all I have to do is touch them and its over. That's fine if they are young and can turn around quickly. If not its a struggle I don't want to be involved in .

Each man knows his body and we as SP's are not magicians . I can't make your body do what it physically can't .

My advice (free) go in with the expectation you may not last long . Do alert your SP this is as issue . A lady with compassion will do her best .

If not my next best best advice is seek ladies that accept HH appointments . At least you have not spent the mortgage and all should be happy.

Best to you and love.

Just in case no one has noticed - this is an old thread. The one and only post by the OP.

Thanks Meaghan , smart sharp eyes .

Additional Comments:

Respectfully to the OP. Its unfair to put your problem on your SP. This is the same as complaining to your SP you have ED or some other problem and what can that person do to help ? Regretfully not a lot.

In your case if your tell your SP in advance she can go extra slow, stop and give you a break when needed. Its all co operation and an understanding.

I have clients that all I have to do is touch them and its over. That's fine if they are young and can turn around quickly. If not its a struggle I don't want to be involved in .

Each man knows his body and we as SP's are not magicians . I can't make your body do what it physically can't .

My advice (free) go in with the expectation you may not last long . Do alert your SP this is as issue . A lady with compassion will do her best .

If not my next best best advice is seek ladies that accept HH appointments . At least you have not spent the mortgage and all should be happy.

Best to you and love.

Too personal , so sorry. Never my intention to embarrass but to help . Please PM me for more details.

xo

• Like 1

there are many other ways to share ������ pleasure together in case worries exist about short shots...be creative as a team...

• Like 1

there are many other ways to share ������ pleasure together in case worries exist about short shots...be creative as a team...

I like your thinking and 100% agree with you! Lots and lots of forplay and mutual pleasing ,)