Top 3 of 2009

I do not post a great deal,but I am quite an active pooner.Today I felt the need to list my top 3 sps of the year ( in no particular order ).

I hope that a few gents will join me in same.

Elle

Destiny

Brooke

Thank-you for all the fun and have a wonderful Christmas!:bowdown:

For me:

Amelia Heart

Emily in Toronto

Miss Voyeur

Each has illuminated the sometimes dull routine of my daily life - and I thank them for it.

no paticular order

ava from broadways

monique from broadways

zoe (i have a bad sense of time, i think i saw her this year but it might have been last year, either way she should be on the list lol)

Top 3 of 2009 would be

Danielle of Broadways

Tiffany of Broadways

and last but not least, Sabrina of EC

if you haven't seen these ladies they are a must see, Tiffany is a definite spinner and has a body that won't stop, perfectly shaved.

Wow I haven't seen any of these ladies yet but I will try to see some of them in 2010. I thought I would give my list for 2009 though.

Eva is at the top of my list hands down. Really sexy girl! If you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and see her in the new year!

I put Cory from Broadways at the #2 spot. I only saw her once this year but she is very sexy, easy to talk to, and a lot of fun! If she was available outside of broadways and I could see her more easily then she might be pushing Eva for the top spot!

And to round out my top 3 is Holland. Very pretty lady that is easy to talk to and fun to be with. She is a real professional and will make your time together as fun as possible!

All great girls! Thanks for everything. Hope to see more of them in 2010!:bddog:

Always debated about going to broadways. From what i read it's totally worth it but it's sketchy, how is the inside. i wanna see a petite girl suggestions?

most of the girls are pettite

ava

katelynn

cassidy or cassy(something like that) especially

Edited by vanxander
spelling

katie as in the one that posts on EC? What are the hours of operation at broadways?

Katie is there for now. Although, she does not follow her scheduled timings. Nice spinner.

pretty sure they open at 10 mon to sat and noon on sun. not sure what time they close though. pobably 9 or 10 i would guess