what would you give up?

It has to be one or the other!

Head or intercourse and why.

I would give up intercourse, I love sucking cock to much to give up head. Although it would be a hard choice as having them both always gives a better ending;)

Now what are you really going to give up or start for the New year

I'm giving up sugar-again!! and taking up exercise, today anyway;)

• Like 2

I am giving up not a thing. I would rather take up YOU !! The above mentioned items are a must. I could add a few of my own...

• Like 1

Hmmm . . . would you rather drown or burn to death? Some things are just too horrible to contemplate. I would need a gun to my head to have the motivation to make that decision.

Guest a**4*

Well Christy I have to say I will not give anything to give up anything I will weather away :icon_wink: :biggrin:

Well I am not willing to give up head or intercourse....that would be a revolution not a resolution.

That said... my goal for this year is to happier... i know that is a very general thing but for the people here who know me well they will understand and for at least one of them I owe them thanks for helping me see that I can look forward to happier times again.

• Like 3

Guest P*rry

I'd give up head over intercourse. I find that the enjoyment is more mutual with intercourse.

Give up head or intercourse?

Hope that's a decision I never need to make. If I did ever need to make the choice I think I would give up intercourse I just love head, giving and getting, too much.

Fingers crossed the day never ever comes.

• Like 1

I could NEVER give up sucking cock! So given the choice, I'd have to quit intercourse.

On the other hand, i could live without getting DATY but life without getting DATO done on me is no life for me :-)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Well Cristy, I guess 69 would be the only number in my life...I am not sure I could give up oral.