Riley Parks

Attractive MA with a hot athletic body and a great, grippable ass; just what I like! :)

Good technique and finish.

Easy to relate to; fit and fun.

We had the hot tub room, always a bonus.

Warming up with a hot girl on a cold cold day....

• Like 2

I agree with previous recommendation. I spent an hour with this sweet and personable young lady yesterday. Great sensual massage and amazing finish. Nice handful of a woman with a fantastic body and attitude to match. Cutest most grabbable bum I've seen in a while, See you again soon.

• Like 1

Just left my first 45 min appointment with Riley, it was last minute, but I was hoping to get her. She walked into the room, looking stunning, greeted me with an amazing and inviting smile, squintimg her beautiful eyes, opened her mouth and said hello in her heavenly voice.

We spoke for a bit and it was time for my massage, amazing to say the least. She knew where to use pressure and where to be gentle, very skilled hands to say the least. I love havimg my legs massaged, and she did it very well. The whole time she was massaging me, we kept up conversation, and she's very intellectual. We connected on a variety of different subjects. When she offered a body slide, I shook with anticipation, she undressed and revealed her perfectly shaped body, topped off with an amazing ass, which she gave me a nice view of while showing off her back tattoo. Her body slides were so awesome, it left me speechless. She deffinetly noticed me go quiet when she whispered to flip over.

This part is between her and I, but it was one of the most memorable moments I've had at paradise. Next time I see her, she promised a new room. Can't wait. Thanks paradise and Riley for an amazing time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.