Christy from BP

Long time advertiser on BP, cannot find anything about her here. Has anyone had any experience with her? Interesting looking.

24, usually talks about school and bored.

Not that I have any reason to be defending the SP in question, but isn't this NOT a review board? Everytime somebody comes on here asking about certain SP's, the same things are said when people have a negative opinion. We all know what the "hints" mean, so that's basically giving a negative review of that SP. Am i right?

I've seen this SP once, and the experience was good. i can't speak for other clients of hers, but i don't think it's fair that a couple peoples' poor experience keeps surfacing on this board all the time. send it through a PM instead of throwing it out in subtle hints that are obviously negative reviews.

• Like 2

This is exactly why we have the rec section, and it is sad to see it hardly gets used. I can understand not posting a review for a girl that travels because she might not be back. However, when you look at the recommend section and the Ads out on the various sites, it becomes clear very few of these local girls have been reviewed/ recommended on this site. I think we all need to put in more of an effort to write a quick recommendation when warranted.

Not that I have any reason to be defending the SP in question, but isn't this NOT a review board? Everytime somebody comes on here asking about certain SP's, the same things are said when people have a negative opinion. We all know what the "hints" mean, so that's basically giving a negative review of that SP. Am i right?

I've seen this SP once, and the experience was good. i can't speak for other clients of hers, but i don't think it's fair that a couple peoples' poor experience keeps surfacing on this board all the time. send it through a PM instead of throwing it out in subtle hints that are obviously negative reviews.

Yes, this is a recommendation board. If people want reviews (good or bad) they need to go to a review board.

That said, the "Due to the rules of the board, I cannot comment" response is, by its nature, a negative review. But it is a lot more informative than saying nothing at all.

You state that you had 1 visit, and the experience was good. You should "recommend" her then. Or tell us what was good about your visit. Because for those of us that have seen her and cannot comment, we would be interested. Was it recent? Or a long time ago? Which name was she using at that time? What was good about the experience, and why have you stopped at one visit?

" but i don't think it's fair that a couple peoples' poor experience keeps surfacing on this board all the time". Yours has been the first positive report I have seen posted about this SP. I guess you are a lucky one that happened to have seen her on a day she lived up to her potential, which there is no doubt exists. Unfotunately, more than a couple of us have not had that pleasure, which is why the "can't comment" posts seem to so numerous in regards to this SP...

The board exists so that hobbyists can find good experiences. Review boards exist so that hobbyists can both find good experiences and avoid bad ones. Certain SP's are mentioned more on certain boards...

• Like 4

I have, in fact, left a recommendation in the appropriate forum. It's a few pages in currently, under "Christy". I posted it a few months ago. Why did i stop at one visit? Because I suppose I don't see SP's nearly as often as other hobbyists. It's rare that I see a girl more than twice, to be honest.

Maybe you are right though. Maybe i was that one lucky guy who got her best side. Is there anyone out there who would like to fill me in on the other side, I must admit i'm kind of curious now.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Is there anyone out there who would like to fill me in on the other side, I must admit i'm kind of curious now.

Like others have said, in terms of the rules of the board I can not say anything.

Obviously i was wanting a PM (private message) LOL

You could always try searching on other boards, the "review" boards, although it is more difficult when an SP varies her name as much as certain ones do. But there shouldn't be a problem you finding your answers with a few searches.

Hey Voodoo,

Thank-you for doing your recommendation.

Since you are the only one who has recommended this SP.

Could you please provide more details of your session?

I read your recommendation and it really does not provide any info

other than you had a good time?

What services are offered and what restrictions does she have?

Thank-you

D.

Edited by DwayneR