Kristine aka "Kristie

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Found that I had couple of hours of free time and decided last minute to go get a massage, as I had just come from the gym, and had worked out hard as I had not had time to go during the cold spell. I have been admiring picture of Kristie for some time as Vibe had started to give us a preview about their latest MA.

There is not much on her, but what I could find was that she gave a great massage and were several members favourite. She was being compared to Gina, who is one of my favourites. So I took a chance and called and found that she just had a cancellation and I had the time slot. So fate must have been on my side. This is the first time I have seen someone without any previous Emails, PM's or chats. So I was hoping that made the right choice.

When I arrived at Vibe, she was at the reception waiting for me. A beautiful girl that had her hair in tight braids, up in a bun. She wore a bra and panties and high heels that made her seem tall. She gave me a hug and brought me in to the room and started the shower. We took off our clothes, and when she removed her High heels, she was then shorter to me :). She is a spinner, slim, perfect bum and perfect breast, and tanned. She was very beautiful and sexy. Has great sexy eyes also. We begin with a shower, and those that know me, know I enjoy showers. And Kristie was a lot of fun in the shower, she has such a perfect body, and she rubbed it up against me and made sure my whole body was clean, and then again made sure it was clean. The shower was fun :). Then on to the table, where she gave me a really good massage, that was hard and light at times. She is good at teasing and can actually do a massage, which I do enjoy and need :). Body slides felt great, then comes the flip, where she was very erotic. She did things on the table, that I had not seen before in a MA session. She massaged me with her amazing oiled breasts. She was so sexy and erotic, that I did not last as long as I usually do. She cleaned me up and massaged me a bit more. Then invited me to the shower for another hot fun soapy time.

Congratulations to Vibe Urban Spa. I think that Kristie will be great addition to the team.

Guy's I think you will like her, I certainly did. :) She is Beautiful, Sexy and brings a few different techniques to her massage, that I am sure you will enjoy.

• Like 9

Hear, hear!I have seen Kristie twice. She is great; pretty face, nice body and great attitude. She does the cute little things to give you the "girlfriend experience". I highly recommend Kristie. Furthermore, Vibe Spa is nice. It is clean and modern. I appreciate the location because it is discrete.

Kristie is very kind and was accommodating to all of my feedback during the massage. A wonderful experience and I would both recommend and hope to repeat myself.

I don't think I can add much to the glowing reviews about Kristie. She is very very cute, has a perfect body (in my mind perfect) and actually gave me a really good massage. The right amount of relaxation and sensual to it that made me feel great.

I can't wait to see her again.

Having had the good fortune last month to spend an hour with Kristie, I was surprised to see recently that her lyla reviews were all at least 12 months old. Those earlier reviews are well written, descriptive, and have stood up well. I still concluded that Kristie's talent as an MA was worth taking the time to revalidate and highlight.

My first observation is that Kristie's posted photos in her March 2015 album do her justice and I commend them to you (kudos to both her and the photographer!) Kristie's body is as stellar as they suggest; her face, breasts and derrière were particularly noteworthy. She was open to my massaging her as well as her massaging me; something which I appreciated and jumped at the opportunity to do. Touching and caressing her was very pleasant.

My second observation is that Kristie conversed with me effortlessly in English enhanced with a charming French-Canadian accent. Consistent with her heritage, Kristie est vraiment magnifique!

My third observation is that photos can't convey what a beautiful person Kristie is overall. Her personality was engaging. The energy and enthusiasm which she brought to the session were truly remarkable. I didn't need long to respond to her massage technique with its unique enhancements. The hour we spent together was the most intensely sensual one of my life. It left me both relaxed and rejuvenated.

We mutually agreed that we had a great time and would see each other again as our schedules permitted.

In my opinion, spending time with Kristie is not an experience to be missed. You will not regret paying her a visit to confirm this for yourself.

Grammar

Wonderful... Kristie is the first girl I met at Vibe... She is so nice, so sexy, so pretty, and makes me feel absolutely fantastic.... I have seen her at least three times since and it is even better every time... She told me the first time I met her that all the girls there are beautiful and great... I took her advise on more than one occasion... and she is right... they are all wonderful... I always make sure I see Kristie when she is in town... She is a sweetie... She always makes me smile...

From the moment I walked in the door I knew this was going to be special. Kristie is the perfect description of a boyhood fantasy.

From the warm greeting, and the way she let her clothes slide to the floor to her sexy voice and soft caresses and every moment between I was a kid in a candy store. I hope to see her as often as I can going forward.

She's a goddess.

I saw Kristie last weekend. She is certainly a gem! Very sensual, sexy, and cute. Kristie knows exactly what she is doing. I certainly would highly recommend spending some time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.