K-W... Where is everyone?

London eh... That's pretty disappointing, I would've assumed there would be alot more local posts or activity.

Edited by Banks
duplicate

Emily is right .. the Kitchener forums are slow on every board not just here. some gents frequent the 'london board' for discussions and reviews.

Some of us visit your fine city quite regularly ... keep an eye on the advertisers announcements xo

I've been keeping my eye on this board yet not alot of traffic for this region on here. There is alot of traffic elsewhere, however I'm looking for some reputable sources, and it hasn't been an obvious find. Maybe some of you nice ladies can help me out

I love the hobby scene in Kitchener; but I have noticed that the Kitchener forum is quiet. The Kitchener massage providers are amazing!!! So why is there no discussion about the amazing talent? I posted this topic in the General discussion for Canada.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=609867#post609867

By the way, it is a shame that Club Eros on 37 Bruce Street is gone. I had some great times there.

I love the hobby scene in Kitchener; but I have noticed that the Kitchener forum is quiet. The Kitchener massage providers are amazing!!! So why is there no discussion about the amazing talent? I posted this topic in the General discussion for Canada.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=609867#post609867

By the way, it is a shame that Club Eros on 37 Bruce Street is gone. I had some great times there.

If you share your experiences in Kitchener through recommendations, then the Kitchener forum might start getting more activity, not to mention the ladies there would likely appreciate a recommendation too.

You are familiar with the Kitchener scene, so start up some discussions.

Who knows, your experiences may entice some other gentlemen to take a drive there. Not to mention locals gentlemen may also start posting recommendations

RG

• Like 4

I suppose nothing much has changed over the past year. That's too bad, I know there's plenty of action in Kitchener.

You're definitely right MJL. There is a lot of action in the Guelph/Kitchener/Cambridge area.

It is a shame, this isn't more active.

• Like 1