Visiting the Peg in April - any reco's

Trying to do some forward planning.

I will be visiting Winnipeg in April, and hoping to be able to spend some time with some lovely ladies.

I don't have a specific type, and I'm not looking for a specific service, with the exception of maybe getting in a duo one night (but that isn't a must) - most of all I am just looking for some recommendations of some ladies who are true professionals.

Yes I have started looking through the reviews here and other forums, but I always find it helpful to actually have a direct recommendation.

Also I have been looking here, PERB, CAF, EC and backpage, any opinions on where to search would also be helpful.

You can respond to the thread or PM me.

Thanks very much in advance!

I don't really have a specific type. I love all types of women when it comes to physical appearance. I guess if I had to say a specific type it would be more attitude - seductive, attentive, sweet and innocent in public but wild and naughty in private.

But, I guess when I am away from home I am mostly looking for some recommendations regarding professionalism and reliability.

Thanks!

If you are flexible then book with Michelle fox. She's on EC, one of my fav WPG providers. I've seen her many many times and never once has it been a disappointment. If you can go to her incall as I'm not sure if she provides outcall but you could always ask. She's mature, a real women who will command your attention and boss you around in the bedroom. She's also not a quantity provider and focuses on quality and sees only a few clients throughout the week. You will leave WPG wanting to book a trip back the following week just to see her again... You can take that to the bank.

Riley! She's quite attractive, kind of reminds me of Katy Perry, and is a very good conversationalist. I think she is definitely the best local girl at this time.

Definately agree with Whiterabbit...Michelle Fox is a definate must see...or Soleil..she will give you an amazing time as well.