Hi from the states with a couple questions

Hi I'm stateside, lurking for a while

I've been to a couple sc's in Quebec, openminded let's say. I just have a couple questions. As far as I can see, if you are hypothetically caught with your pants down in canada in a sc or with a sw you are most definitely in a world of hurt. As far as I can tell out calls are generally tolerated as well as "happiness" from ma's. As I live twenty minutes from our border, I'm not that interested in a hotel room. I was wondering what the exposure/cons to incalls are. I obviously appreciate Canada's more lenient attitude to this hobby in general, any information or direction to threads would be appreciated.

Your friend from the south,

Thanks

• Like 1

Book an incall with a well-known provider from this board and you will be safe. I see clients who drive over from the US frequently and I have never had any issues. I have no idea about SC because I have never worked there.

• Like 1

Outcalls in Canada are perfectly legal.

Incall in theory are in the grey area, but visit an SP that has a website, a net presence and reviews and you are more than fine.

MA that work in a spa, shouldn't offer extra as it would be consider a bawdy house and that is illegal. A indy MA can offer whatever she want to offer, but again extras shouldn't be consider acquired nor expected even if you read rumors or reviews she will give more

With the SC and SWs and even mps, you run the risk of getting caught up in a public lewdness charge, not necessarily anything specifically linked to prostitution laws. i am not sure it would be equal to a world of hurt, but certainly embarrassing :)

Your safest place is out of the public eye, which is the reason why incalls, in spite of being grey area, are much safer than anything outdoors or in public venues.

I see a number of cross border shoppers as well, the best part about being an American in Canada is that you can relax, ask questions prior to booking an appointment, and be more assured of what you are getting yourself into, which is of course a happy time :)

• Like 1