Ksenia from BSHS

After some searching I haven't been able to find recommendations for Ksenia from BSHS. Can anyone provide some insight? Please PM if you wish and thank you in advance.

I'm interested in any insight as well. I really like the way Ksenia introduces herself in her ads, and one of the Alo ladies mentioned to me she is drop dead gorgeous. Please PM any details.

I'm interested in any insight as well. I really like the way Ksenia introduces herself in her ads, and one of the Alo ladies mentioned to me she is drop dead gorgeous. Please PM any details.

YES-you heard right! I met her at the XMAS social. Her stunning beauty blew me away-as she was the first person I noticed when I entered the room. She looks like a model-both looks and physique. And she is super nice too.

• Like 2

YES-you heard right! I met her at the XMAS social. Her stunning beauty blew me away-as she was the first person I noticed when I entered the room. She looks like a model-both looks and physique. And she is super nice too.

I haven't visited with Ksenia at the spa yet, but I also met her at the social. Everything Vanessa said is true. She is stunning!!

I concur with Vanessa and Woody. I met her briefly at social as well. Very pretty, personable and as sweet as honey !

While I've always been a lurker on this site (sorry guys), I've definitely had the pleasure of spending time with Ksenia. I first visited without knowing what she looked like, but was instantly wowed by her beauty and amazing personality. She really knows what she's doing on the massage table, and can carry on a great conversation all the while. So much so that I was back again in no time.

• Like 1

I never had the pleasure to visit Ksenia until she became independent.

She is incredibly sensual and offers a really amazing massage. The view of her silky soft ivory skin pressed against your body makes you think of a geisha intent on pleasing and igniting all your senses. She offers one of the best services in the city in a very nice and modern condo downtown. Be sure to book early as she has limited availability. You won't be disappointed!!

• Like 1