Happy new years everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

It's just after midnight where I am so I thought I would log in and say it to everyone

Hope you all have a wonderful 2010 (Depite the HST)

Happy New Year 2010 to alll the wonderful pepole on C.E.R.B and also Happy New Year to Mod and his crew keep up the good work all the best everyone for 2010

To all I have met and conversed with and to all I hope to meet have a very Happy safe and prosperous New Year.

Guest W***ledi*Time
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! .... Hope you all have a wonderful 2010 (Depite the HST)

Happy New Year to all Cerbites!

(and ... of course, we in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland have had the HST since 1 April 1997)

Happy New Year to all Cerbites!

(and ... of course, we in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland have had the HST since 1 April 1997)

You missed Labrador. We usually get things the same time as 'Newfoundland' - HST was no exception :P

[in other words: The name of the province is 'Newfoundland and Labrador', with 'Newfoundland' only contextual to the island (or 'Rock') portion of the overall province - not the province as a whole. This is similar to the common mistake of using the term 'Maritimes' when actually referring to 'Atlantic Canada', with the latter inclusive of Nfld & Lab., along with NB, PEI and NS.]

From Coast to Coast to Coast - Have a Happy & Prosperous New Year One & All!

Guest W***ledi*Time
You missed Labrador. We usually get things the same time as 'Newfoundland' - HST was no exception :P

[in other words: The name of the province is 'Newfoundland and Labrador', with 'Newfoundland' only contextual to the island (or 'Rock') portion of the overall province - not the province as a whole. This is similar to the common mistake of using the term 'Maritimes' when actually referring to 'Atlantic Canada', with the latter inclusive of Nfld & Lab., along with NB, PEI and NS.]

From Coast to Coast to Coast - Have a Happy & Prosperous New Year One & All!

ha ha ... of course, in 1997 when the HST came in, the name of the province was just "Newfoundland". It was not renamed "Newfoundland and Labrador" until 6 December 2001. I meant no disrespect to our valued taxpayers in Labrador!

p.s.: and by "Nova Scotia" I meant "Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island"!! -- many Capers still rail against the merging of their Beloved Colony with the mainland in 1820! (http://cbla.tripod.com/cbla.htm)

Edited by W***ledi*Time
added p.s.