I apologize if there is a thread on this already, but search failed me.

What do I need to know when setting up a duo experience for myself? More specifically, I've asked the SP that I've been seeing and she agreed. She doesn't have regular duo partners and basically said as long as I pick a reputable SP she's ok with it.

How do I approach other SPs about this? Is it better if I meet up with the other SP before hand? Looking ahead, how do I approach the appointment itself when the time comes? And is it better to do this at one of their incalls or should I get a hotel for this encounter? Any specific duo etiquette I should keep in mind before, during, and after the encounter?

For myself I'd actually go with established duo partners. There are a lot of factors that go into making an incredible duo experience, and the interaction and chemistry between the ladies is one of those factors.

If you are going to find a second lady I'd suggest seeing her individually a couple of times as well in advance of suggesting it. Otherwise, just find a lady on here that intrigues you and send her a pm or e-mail asking if she would be cool with it.

Porthos

• Like 1

I would suggested established duo partners, as well. I have several ladies that I work with and we enjoy working together and have fun. This makes for a terrific experience for all. In my earlier years, I once had a client pick a duo partner for me who I did not know. The duo partner and I did not click and it created a bad experience for all. Now, I provide anyone interested in a duo with a list of ladies who I am happy working with and he picks one who suits his mood.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies.

I understand why established duo partners would be ideal, which is why asked my SP if she had an established partner. There is more of a guarantee that they would have chemistry which would result in likely better time for me.

Given my SP's situation sounds like my best option is to see another SP and then ask if she's cool with it too and hope the two end up having chemistry when they meet. At least in this scenario I know I have chemistry with both of them individually. Basically only one variable left in the air. Do the two girls have chemistry or not.

Contacting someone who I haven't met and my SP haven't met would leave even more variables up to fate.

Ohhhh wait... there are more rules.

16. At no point should you say this: "Hey, I have a Great Dane and a fresh jar of peanut butter."

17. Rule # 16 still applies even though your fantasy involves cosplay as Shaggy, Daphne and Velma.

18. Safe words should always be in a language that is understood and pronounceable by all parties. Klingon and Romulan safe words are not to be used.

19. Screaming "BOOOOOOBIES" and running around giggling after you see boobies is not cool. So I have been told. A lot. Okay... I like boobies. A lot. With 4 naked boobies in the room, even though you are in heaven you must remain composed, cool and debonair. Even though you really really want to yell "BOOOOOOBIES" and run around and giggle. Stay cool. Remember there will be the same reaction when you see a double set bums and vajajays.

20. You can only utter, "RELEASE the KRAKEN!!!!" once during an encounter. Plan the use of the phrase wisely.

21. If hosting, please be mindful of the fact that duo play causes more physical exertion than single play. With that in mind, extra drinks and perhaps a second bacon dish should be available for mid-session refreshments.

22. Everyone should have the opportunity to wear the unicorn mask.

23. No, you should never wear the leopard print spandex pants. They're just not... um.... you.

24. You may be a talented ventriloquist, but nobody wants to hear your penis talk.

25. When engaging in small talk, avoid all controversial subjects at all costs. Remember, you are in the room with two women. If they disagree with you, you would be twice as wrong as before.If you're twice as wrong, you get twice less sex. If you get twice less sex, you have to masturbate twice and cry twice as loudly when you do.

26. Remember that you are an adult. Never, ever say, "Neener neener neener, I'm just giving HER my wiener." The non-wiener recipient may stab you. Not saying that it would happen, just saying that it COULD.

27. Ben Affleck has seen every single possible duo combination. Some rate him highly, some rate him poorly. Don't talk about Ben Affleck. It's safer that way.

28. Make sure that you go to the bathroom several times before your duo arrives. Girls spend a lot of time in the bathroom doing mysterious and magical things, as well as peeing. You are dealing with not just one mysterious, magical peeing woman but two. You may not be able to get back into the bathroom for several hours or days. Keep that in mind.

29. All persons involved, not just the service providers, including the client must be able to sing along with Bohemian Rhapsody. The test of a successful encounter is the ability to harmonize at all points with the late Freddy Mercury. I shouldn't have to do this, but to help in your encounter, here are the lyrics:

"Bohemian Rhapsody"

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,

Look up to the skies and see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go,

Little high, little low,

Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head,

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,

Didn't mean to make you cry,

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,

Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine,

Body's aching all the time.

Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (anyway the wind blows),

I don't wanna die,

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Thunderbolt and lightning,

Very, very frightening me.

(Galileo) Galileo.

(Galileo) Galileo,

Galileo Figaro

Magnifico.

I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me.

He's just a poor boy from a poor family,

Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)

Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)

Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)

Will not let you go. (Let me go!)

Never, never let you go

Never let me go, oh.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?

So you think you can love me and leave me to die?

Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,

Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters,

Anyone can see,

Nothing really matters,

Nothing really matters to me.

Anyway the wind blows.

30. Practice makes perfect. No the duo part, but the Queen part. Remember the appropriate amount of head banging at the guitar solo enhances everything.

I'm sure there's more....

• Like 4

31. If you have a murphy bed, make sure that it stays down. Getting trapped in one can be a lot of fun, but you lose access to the bacon and it's hard to switch the unicorn hat around.

2251775-xs.jpg

• Like 1

And no matter what, no matter how great and memorable your ménage a trois is, even if well intentioned, don't refer to the two ladies as "the dynamic duo"

It is already been taken by these two.

batman+batclimb.bmp

We don't think they are referred to that because they offer ménage a trois, but hey, maybe what happened in the Batcave stays in the Batcave.

But any lady being compared to these two will likely never talk to you again

RG :-)

• Like 1

34. If you are going to Motorboat Motorboat Motorboat..... remember there are 4 boobs that need lots of attention......but ..... ALL of the boobs and cleavage in the room need equal and "quality" attention..... It's just proper

Fine print below.....

this point number 34 here might be a little sensitive with RG.....he is boatless these days. Maybe you ladies better not suggest motorboating or anything of that nature to do with a boat ....or a motor....or trolling....or say "What was it like out on the water today RG?" nothing like that. Talk about the weather or show him your boobs would be better.

• Like 1

I met my current established duo partner through a suggestion by a gentleman who had seen us both.

He had seen us each on our own, so he knew what we were like, and he asked us each individually. She and I were open to it, met for a coffee, and the rest is history.

I have received an occasional request from a prospective client, who I have never met, to offer a duo with a lady I have also never met. I decline.

There is no harm in asking a lady, as of course each lady has her own opinions. But I would recommend knowing each lady first... a duo is the best when there is a comfort level there, coming in not knowing the other parties can be, awkward.

• Like 7

I met my current established duo partner through a suggestion by a gentleman who had seen us both.

He had seen us each on our own, so he knew what we were like, and he asked us each individually. She and I were open to it, met for a coffee, and the rest is history.

I have received an occasional request from a prospective client, who I have never met, to offer a duo with a lady I have also never met. I decline.

There is no harm in asking a lady, as of course each lady has her own opinions. But I would recommend knowing each lady first... a duo is the best when there is a comfort level there, coming in not knowing the other parties can be, awkward.

My one and thus far only ménage developed uniquely (well maybe unique, I don't know) It's a bit of a story. It began in my early days of this lifestyle when I was a wet behind the ears newbie. My first three encounters were less than spectacular to be nice, but I my forth encounter was with Lonna Lux, and I was blown away (no pun intended). It wasn't a good encounter, it was a great encounter, so great I scheduled an appointment with her for my second encounter in two months time (for me that's quick planning)

Meanwhile I was on CERB reading posts and looking at profiles and another lady caught my eye, Emily In Toronto. You all know her now as Emily Rushton. I contacted her and she told me of her requirements for a reference along with verification/screening. I emailed Lonna asking if she would provide me with a reference, and she did. Almost a hiccup, was Emily didn't know of Lonna, but I did also provide a website link so Emily knew Lonna was a bona fide companion. Anyhow that's how I got to meet Emily, another great companion

Keep in mind Emily and Lonna only knew one another through the emails

about giving me a reference, that's all, they never met in person. And during that time period and subsequently I saw Lonna regularly and I saw (and see) Emily regularly. Then at the Ottawa Christmas social a couple years ago (I wasn't there, I've heard this second hand) some ladies got together, including Emily and Lonna. They introduce one another, and something clicked, and Emily goes "your RG's reference" or words to that effect. Emily emailed me afterwards saying she met Lonna and knows why I like her. I told Lonna and she said Emily is a great lady. Then the subject was broached. Lonna asked me if I would ask Emily if they could do a duo together. So "gulp" nervously I emailed Emily, and said Lonna would like to do a duo with you. Emily replied "sure, sounds like fun"

Now it took time and scheduling but my ménage a trois virginity was taken by two ladies I knew quite well through our individual intimate encounters. And while Emily and Lonna had never been duo partners before they felt comfortable enough with one another and I guess with me too so we had a ménage. And as sappy as it sounds, there wasn't a client in the hotel room that night, nor were there any SP's, it really was three friends getting together.

Footnote, and sort of sad note (for me at least), that was Lonna's last encounter before she retired. But what a lady, she kept our date for the ménage knowing she was retiring. And Emily and I gave her, her retirement gift and a birthday cake. And I was corrupted when the word sploshing was shouted out. No details but chocolate cake never tasted oh so good, and yes there were crumbs left in the bed. Anyhow the purpose of this novel is two ladies you see individually, and who like one another socially but never have been duo partners together, or at all, may be great together. The key in my opinion is trust and everyone is able to be comfortable together intimately

A long winded rambling, bringing back very fond memories

RG

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Great story RG!! I have never seen Emily as a client but I did meet her at the September social, quite a stunning and classy lady.

My first duo was a surprise. On my 43rd birthday, I had a specific encounter in mind, a selfish one that was to be all about me. I called up a SP I was seeing regularly, told her my desires and booked an hour.

About half hour in, the door knocks and I am thinking WTF? She smiles at me and says, it's your birthday, I hope you don't mind, I invited one of my girlfriends. Oh my!! What a birthday it was indeed!

2 hours later, I had to leave for a work meeting. Before leaving, I tried to pay my bill but, instead, I received two kisses followed by two words..."Happy Birthday"...and left, wallet intact.

I haven't seen her as a client in a very long time but we have remained good friends. (Innocent friends)

20. You can only utter, "RELEASE the KRAKEN!!!!" once during an encounter. Plan the use of the phrase wisely.

Hmm,

Where is my credit for that one? ;)

• Like 1

Okay... the Kraken comment was as a DIRECT RESULT of a conversation held with Malika, Veronica Lodge and Phaedrus on Twitter and later on FB with the former SaraMQ.

Malika was the originator and did declare the single Kraken outburst rule. Let's be perfectly clear on that. Malika was watching videos about gigantic Japanese squid and that was the impetus for the whole conversation.

Please give ALL necessary kudos to Malika.

Do not under any circumstances refer to the rule at the Malikraken rule, unless she says so. Then give her credit for that... even though I just made up that name too. I'm that kinda giving.

U R so friggind delirious and oh so funny Old Dog!!! I laughed so much that I was crying as a matter of fact and now my mascara is completely running down my cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV your answers to all threads!!!! Thanks!!! Muuaaahhh!!!

Thanks for that story, I enjoyed it a lot.

I've fully decided to get to know another lady first before setting up the duo. Which'll mean my dream of having a duo will take longer to reach fruition :p but should be worth it in the end if at least both ladies know me even if they don't know each other.

Thanks for that story, I enjoyed it a lot.

I've fully decided to get to know another lady first before setting up the duo. Which'll mean my dream of having a duo will take longer to reach fruition :razz: but should be worth it in the end if at least both ladies know me even if they don't know each other.

You'll also know that you click with both ladies - something pretty important!